Nyquil appreciation

Feeling sick, took some nyquil last night at midnight, didn't get out of bed until 4 in the afternoon.
pimp.gif

Caught up on a lot of sleep I missed out on from studying for finals

You ain't never lied man, when I can't sleep Nyquil does the trick. And not just any sleep but that good deep sleep. Wake up feelin refreshed as amotha
pimp.gif

till 4 in the afternoon?

$%**

im was planning on taking some but i gotta be on the way to work by 9am
laugh.gif

I hate Nyquil, at least the new formula. !!%* doesn't even really help me get to sleep, it just makes me have strange dreams and it makes almost impossiblefor me to get out of bed, personally I don't like struggling to get up after 4.

is the generic stuff from stores the same? i always just buy nyquil. dont wana find out the hard way

Definitely appreciated. A few weeks ago I had a little cold, and I got two bottles of the generic stuff : Night Time by Premier Value as they had a buy 1 get 1free sale, and I must say it worked just as good as NYquil. The cold is long gone but I still take it nightly to put me to sleep as I suffer from insomnia.

yal just made me take some right now. im not sick but wana sleep good tonight. hopefully i knock out good in a bit

Nyquil is the ishhh.

Whenever i need a nice sleep, gulp that down and in the morning im good to go, definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

True story. Sometimes though if like I haven't exercised etc in a few days it gives me mad jimmy legs.

Back
Top Bottom