NyQuil Appreciation...

Got me feelin ooooo weeeee....
pimp.gif

Unappreciated for me, it feels like I'm dying, twisting and turning. Makes me want to sock something.

If you're taking Nyquil just to trip on,be very careful cause it will mess you up in the long run

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

That dxm got you feeling right eh?

whewsh... not in the pill form, it makes you feel like you're dying. dxm and any form of it afterwards makes me feel like I'm grasping for life. You mind as well do coke, at least, it's natural.

pimp.gif
got me through some tough times recently. Sometimes the cough was so bad I couldn't sleep at all and it went on for days until I took Nyquil.

Anyone here take dxm? I heard that ##!% is crazy. You hear voices, see aliens, spiritual beings and have out of body experiences.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Anyone here take dxm? I heard that ##!% is crazy. You hear voices, see aliens, spiritual beings and have out of body experiences.

Yes, I've taken them. Back in 2000. That is the worst experience of my life, as far as drugs go. I took it in pure pill form. I bossh like 2 or 3 pills, and all I felt was it being hot inside, and my life is about to end. Trust me, it's really that weak. I recommend nobody to take it, makes you feel like you're absolutely hot, about to explode, and die. Waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom