$o I just received my First Time Homebuyer tax credit, BUT...

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

i thought about moving to either stl, atlanta or texas but its the house i grew up in so i was able to buy something in l.a. for a steal at the time.house appraised at 850k but paid 450k (bought it off my moms husband before he let it go into foreclosure. long story short..he left my mom on her deathbed but she named me beneficiary the week she went into hospice so he got shafted)...put the 300k down and have a 800 mortgage. my tenant pays the year up every january (parents are rich..he goes to usc) so im straight.had plans to make the duplex one big +*$ house but after talking it over with one of my boys who also owns a duplex the math just made sense.i also live is a historic overlay zone and usc incentive zone so my property value will eventually hit that 850k again (500k now) and usc offers me money to rent to their students on top of what i charge for rent.

Damn, that's actually not a bad deal on your end right there..

To anyone who's ever received more $$ from the IRS than they were supposed to, how long did it take them to realize the mistake or ask for it to be returned???

WTH im bout to move to AR

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

at how much ur house cost !!!!!
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom