::: Oakland Raiders @ Houston Texans ::: Reliant Stadium [10/9]

09000d5d822f8c5a.jpg

09000d5d822f89b0.jpg

I never wanted Crabtree, really wanted Nicks, but DHB has looked a lot better this year. I think he's caught most passes thrown to him this year and that definitely wasn't the case the past couple.

Big win for the Raiders so big ups, but I am devastated as a Texans fan.

Schaub is terrible, and Jacoby is so weeeak

Good game by DHB. 2 solid game by him. Good overall effort by the team even with a slow start. LETS GO RAIDERS.

The play of this game was Vickers dropping that swing pass. That was a sure TD.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

The play of this game was Vickers dropping that swing pass. That was a sure TD.
True, but after that, instead of Schaub running 5-7 yards with open green grass for a TD, he takes 2 steps, runs laterally,
giving the defender (Van **** I think) time to get back in the play, and throws a terrible interception to him. 2 sure-fire
TDs flushed down the drain.

Yea, that was a guaranteed TD, but we gave the Houstons another excellent chance to get a TD right after that
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
This defense is so damn weak...

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Yea, that was a guaranteed TD, but we gave the Houstons another excellent chance to get a TD right after that
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
Tyvon Branch would have smacked him had he crossed the line of scrimmage...My initial reaction to him running through the hole was he was going to have a walk in TD, but Tyvon covered a lot of ground..no way he makes it in running...

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
Tyvon Branch would have smacked him had he crossed the line of scrimmage...My initial reaction to him running through the hole was he was going to have a walk in TD, but Tyvon covered a lot of ground..no way he makes it in running...
Nah I'm not talking about that play. I'm talking about how we set them up for that play in the first place with the penalties
laugh.gif

there was was only 10 Raiders on the field that last play! Al was definitely playing cover and helped Huff with that pick . Or maybe it wasntBranch that Schaub saw,rather the ghost of Al.

Kinda reminds me when the pigeon lined up on the kickoff in place if Marques Cooper.

RIP Al and Coop

Back
Top Bottom