Oakley Frogskins...

any of you dudes have the new ones (non-supreme). they have clear, black and root beer colored ones out. i never see any people sporting them though. anyway,they are also doing a collabo with colette in the near future and they are gonna be sick!

here is a pic i found of the clear ones.

9bbc_1.JPG

There's also a white/glow in the dark colorway that's not too bad. I have 3/4 of the non-supreme retros, they weigh a little lighter than the OGs. Iwould take some pics, but the camera's no where to be found. What's the Colette colorway?

Can the non-supreme ones still be found in stores? They are sold out online, the glow ones look nice tho.

You can try your local Oakley store, or local boarshop who carries oakley.
PM me if you have no luck finding them, I might be able to help you out.

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

There's also a white/glow in the dark colorway that's not too bad. I have 3/4 of the non-supreme retros, they weigh a little lighter than the OGs. I would take some pics, but the camera's no where to be found. What's the Colette colorway?
the glow in the darks are cool. i do not like the lenses though. my top dog is the marketing manager for the skate division at oakley so he canhave lenses switched. he replaced the og lense with the ones that are found on the clear frogskins and they look severe.

colette wanted to do the chrome and gold colorways when they saw them, but they were told that supreme had them on lock already. colette was interested indoing a razor blade pair also, but they are going to do a frogskin. i cannot say the colorway yet, but it should be very cool.

they will be making more colors of the frogskins also. i suggested a purple frame with white oakley lettering and they made a sample of it. starting injanuary, there will be a new colorway every month. there will be some dope releases in the future as well as some art collaborations. they have already done adavid flores gascan, an art chantry hijinx and there is an upcoming london police collabo.

a dalmation frame, neon yellow, and the purple greg lutzka models will be coming out in the months to come. here are some samples oakley gave me the other day:matte red and matte root beer
photo_2018219.jpg

Lost my clear ones in NYC this weekend. Not sure I want to drop the cash to replace them on Ebay.

Had a pair of the red Supreme joints and they were flimsy as hell. Got rid of them, copped a black pair, and called it a day.

Lost my clear ones in NYC this weekend. Not sure I want to drop the cash to replace them on Ebay.
Some clear/gold ones just dropped. Pretty dope, but not as wild as the clear/violet ones.

I saw those. Pretty nice. I just picked up some of the neon/fire iridium ones instead.

these drop july 1st at select retailers. from the good livin package. cool stuff from new era is being released with these too.

glfrogskin727.jpg

Not as bad as Supremes.
$100-$110 depending on color.

Its the lens type that changes the retail.

Standard Oakley accounts can't carry these....
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom