Obama Ballin' T-Shirt I designed +NT discount p.4

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

laugh.gif
Nice lil remake.

dud20802-L.jpg

That's dope that you caught that. True MJ fan right there.

Nice. Kind of late and little bit trite at this point with all the other tees that are virtually the same idea but definitely strikes me as well done.

Originally Posted by UoLyCjSoNmYfEeT

How do i buy .....Seriously?

You can get it at the site in my sig H4Lbasketball (and 1 or 2 sneaker boutiques in L.A.), wish I could hook people up for cheap but its not a cheap brand thatis making the shirts, their stuff is nice.
Thanks for all the feedback, hope to see people rocking it.

Hey Foshizz, I hit u up with a design idea. Get back to me when you can.

p.s. Very tight that you used MJ's historic shot.

I was just able to talk them into hooking up a NT discount! You can get it for $23 shipped if you go to their website, click on the "News" page andon the lower right side their is a button to buy it at the discount price. Sorry I couldn't get it sooner for those that copped already.

Eh, its ok but so many of the obama shirts I've seen have a very similar "urban brand" type of design. Like you could replace obama with biggieor tupac on most of them and it'd almost fit.

Like Ebayologist said, you're late, you've got a week until your shirt is worthless, but good luck

^That's cool, it ain't for everybody, I appreciate your opinion.

Agree I'm a little late, but strongly disagree that the shirt is worthless in a week, I myself would like to celebrate that we will have a President thathoops for the next 4 years, and I think it will be kind of a classic, remembering the most historical election possibly ever.

Agree I'm a little late, but strongly disagree that the shirt is worthless in a week, I myself would like to celebrate that we will have a President that hoops for the next 4 years, and I think it will be kind of a classic, remembering the most historical election possibly ever.
He hasn't even won the election and you've crowned him president. If he loses then the shirt is super worthless, and maybe you like himbecause he plays basketball(which you shouldn't give a damn about), but for most people they're not gonna be buying shirts with topical messages onthem after the topic has passed. I wouldn't call an election historical until the persons actually in office and has done something.

Back
Top Bottom