Obama is rated above Jesus, MLK Jr as the most admired "Hero" (according to a poll)

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Man who died for our sins is overrated?

SO many young people today are atheist. WOW

more people are opening up their minds. which is awesome.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Man who died for our sins is overrated?

roll.gif

The things sheeple will believe- ridiculous.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

There is no historical evidence for Jesus outside of the bible. Sorry.

My religious studies prof last semester helped piece together this program about the historical Jesus. Give it a read and if you have time, a watch. I'mnot even Christian, but to say Jesus the man didn't exist is just asinine. Again, few credible atheist scholars even argue that point anymore. And the onesthat do, their thesis are still in theoretical stages that aren't even close to being flushed out.http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/jesus/

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

There is no historical evidence for Jesus outside of the bible. Sorry.

My religious studies prof last semester helped piece together this program about the historical Jesus. Give it a read and if you have time, a watch. I'm not even Christian, but to say Jesus the man didn't exist is just asinine. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/jesus/
No historical evidence, I'm sure if a man died and came back to life historians would write it down. Even if he was real he didn't doanything of the things in the bible so either way Christians wind up looking stupid for wasting their lives.

the thing that bothers me about atheists, besides the obvious, is that they are just as arrogant in there beliefs as those they criticize. That they are rightand if you disagree with them or believe in Allah, that you are a fool.

No historical evidence, I'm sure if a man died and came back to life historians would write it down. Even if he was real he didn't do anything of the things in the bible so either way Christians wind up looking stupid for wasting their lives.

Are you even reading what I am writing? I said the HISTORICAL Jesus, as in, whether or not he actually existed. I'm not debating him as CHRIST. You saidJesus the person never existed, i am saying he did. I'm not even bringing up whether or not he was CHRIST. You're equating the two when that isn'tnecessary.

Originally Posted by solefob

the thing that bothers me about atheists, besides the obvious, is that they are just as arrogant in there beliefs as those they criticize. That they are right and if you disagree with them or believe in Allah, that you are a fool.
Mohammed was a pedophile that banged 9 year old girls, that doesn't really seem like a man worth of praise. I'm not an atheist btw, God isreal but zombie jews, people that were BFF's with god and old men talking to plants is all nonsense.

Are you even reading what I am writing?

Naw son.

roll.gif
you claim others of ignorance when you aren't even willing to take the time to further your own knowledge. You make these blanket statements...andwhen confront with things that don't conform to it...throw out a "naw son. " It's Harvard Law for you all the way.

I don't get it. You're pretty dead set on Jesus never existing...and you seem actually interested. And yet when you're confronted with info, youignore it. Mocking my avy doesn't do anything to your argument. Either engage it..or just ignore it. Hopefully you're 16 years old, or else I can'treally understand your attitude.

the thing that bothers me about atheists, besides the obvious, is that they are just as arrogant in there beliefs as those they criticize. That they are right and if you disagree with them or believe in Allah, that you are a fool.
Mohammed was a pedophile that banged 9 year old girls, that doesn't really seem like a man worth of praise. I'm not an atheist btw, God is real but zombie jews, people that were BFF's with god and old men talking to plants is all nonsense.

Naw son.

BWAHAHAHAHA.... win.

Mohammed was a pedophile that banged 9 year old girls, that doesn't really seem like a man worth of praise. I'm not an atheist btw, God is real but zombie jews, people that were BFF's with god and old men talking to plants is all nonsense.

Naw son.

wow, you're level of intellect is mind boggling just from reading your other posts. Normally I would argue back, but I know it would beuseless.
I'll pray for you
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Stop it.
You know as well as anyone this argument goes both ways.

"Harris interactive poll that asked 2,634 Americans"

is that even a sample?

there are 300,000,000 people in america

%$$+ all religion! There is no proof of any religion ever! If religion is real, may all the Gods join together & kill me tonight. If I m not dead I willpost tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

%$$+ all religion! There is no proof of any religion ever! If religion is real, may all the Gods join together & kill me tonight. If I m not dead I will post tomorrow.

I pray to God you don't die tonight. Ha! Now what.

Back
Top Bottom