Obama is rated above Jesus, MLK Jr as the most admired "Hero" (according to a poll)

Originally Posted by fittednfresh

Originally Posted by Ace3han

Huh? What did Obama do? Didn't he just get voted in? So why is he a hero?

The guy is the American dream...... Come from NOTHING and Make it into SOMETHIN
Obama grew up in a middle class home. If middle class is now nothing, we got a whole lot of people living in negatives right now.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Obama grew up in a middle class home. If middle class is now nothing, we got a whole lot of people living in negatives right now.
Middle Class IS nothing .

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by solefob

the thing that bothers me about atheists, besides the obvious, is that they are just as arrogant in there beliefs as those they criticize. That they are right and if you disagree with them or believe in Allah, that you are a fool.

indifferent.gif

Stop it.
You know as well as anyone this argument goes both ways.
did you not read what I posted, when I said they are "just as arrogant" that meant I feel that those super religious people who have nodoubt that they are correct arrogant also.

Originally Posted by 18key

the thing that bothers me about atheists, besides the obvious, is that they are just as arrogant in there beliefs as those they criticize. That they are right and if you disagree with them or believe in Allah, that you are a fool.

indifferent.gif

Stop it.
You know as well as anyone this argument goes both ways.
did you not read what I posted, when I said they are "just as arrogant" that meant I feel that those super religious people who have no doubt that they are correct arrogant also.
laugh.gif

The whole point of your post was that it goes both ways.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Middle Class IS nothing .
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom