OBAMA lied about ending the War in Iraq to get elected

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Obama won because he was clearly the best candidate and is already showing he will be a much better president than Bush. Go post this nonsense on the Hannity forums.

I am not talking about best candidate this or that. I am talking about Obama promising to stop the war in Iraq. I can understand not in a week, not in 6months, but a reasonable time frame. 3 years is NOT REASONABLE!!!! For Obama to sacrifice another 3 years of American lives and treasury in Iraq is reallydisappointing to me. Oh well... what's done is done.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

hmm....begin a former marine ...that whats expected ....some troops will be left behind for a bit to clean up some mess and make sure stuff dont pop off again ....won't be surprise if a fulltime military duty station stays there ....if u look back ..US military present in every countries that we invaded before
grin.gif

there were talks in the marine corps times of building a station over there.... Im not sure of the plans but it was scuttlebutt for a min b4 I got out... Thinkof it like Oki with little bases spread out the country..... Main HQ being in Baghdad ....

He is doing the right thing. You can't just abandon Iraq because that's what the people want. Sadly we started this mess so we have to make sure thatwe end it in a safe manner that doesn't only benefit us but doesn't cause the Iraqi people harm.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Obama won because he was clearly the best candidate and is already showing he will be a much better president than Bush. Go post this nonsense on the Hannity forums.

I am not talking about best candidate this or that. I am talking about Obama promising to stop the war in Iraq. I can understand not in a week, not in 6 months, but a reasonable time frame. 3 years is NOT REASONABLE!!!! For Obama to sacrifice another 3 years of American lives and treasury in Iraq is really disappointing to me. Oh well... what's done is done.
He stopping combat in Iraq, aka stopping the war. He is just forced to clean up the mess that Iraq is left in.

contradicted everything he said in his campaign about ending the war in Iraq.

Contradicted? If he did so, none of those little quotes you posted help your argument since all they talk about is ending the war, which he is trying to do.

The goal is still the same, to end the war and get most of our combat troops out of Iraq. The only real "issue" I see is that he is now postponingthe final withdrawal of troops to Aug. 31st, instead of May.

Can we sticky an: "Official I Just Voted For the First Time and All My Wet Dreams About Barack Obama Didn't Come to Fruition In Two Weeks and Now ImMad and Want to Piss and Moan About it Thread"

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

cry me a river

were eventually gonna set up a base in Iraq, just like we have in California, North Carolina, New Orleans, and Japan.

theres gonna be troops in Iraq FOREVER.

stop complaining, you thought Obama was some Pure politician that could change the world by himself, well you were wrong.

Anyone smart knows that bringing the troops home wasnt gonna be a 1 year ordeal. Obviously you've never studied much history.

A country takes years and years to be established, Iraq is starting from scratch. We took 200 yrs to get thus far and we still dont have everything right.

So you're fine with Obama spending a few hundred billion in a supposedly "failed policy in Iraq?"
Despite that, there will be two additional war supplemental requests released by the OMB tomorrow. One of them will be to contine funding the costs of the wars for the second half of fiscal year 2009, Congress had already appropriated $65.9 billion for the first half of fiscal year 2009. The Defense official confirms that the second half of the fiscal year 2009 request will be for $75.5 billion. That would bring the total war spending costs for fiscal year 2009 to $141.4 billion.

Originally Posted by vctry20

Can we sticky an: "Official I Just Voted For the First Time and All My Wet Dreams About Barack Obama Didn't Come to Fruition In Two Weeks and Now Im Mad and Want to Piss and Moan About it Thread"

All in favor say I....I
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by i3allistic

hmm....begin a former marine ...that whats expected ....some troops will be left behind for a bit to clean up some mess and make sure stuff dont pop off again ....won't be surprise if a fulltime military duty station stays there ....if u look back ..US military present in every countries that we invaded before
grin.gif

there were talks in the marine corps times of building a station over there.... Im not sure of the plans but it was scuttlebutt for a min b4 I got out... Think of it like Oki with little bases spread out the country..... Main HQ being in Baghdad ....

i wouldn't doubt it tho ...since the middle east is a HOT ZONE since the first gulf war ...and i know we already have bases in kuwait .

i think obama's doing a good job u know hes trying his best...who cares that he lied theres no way that we can leave iraq just like that it takes time toestablish things like peace and order...if we were to leave im talking every single last troop the taliban's al queda's would just take over again withmore anger towards us...you see the videos them fools look crazy with anger towards america what else do they got to do they dont got xbox360 and ps3 no flashycars with rims and our women are the easiet around so i guess thats what they are all living for

Can we sticky an: "Official I Just Voted For the First Time and All My Wet Dreams About Barack Obama Didn't Come to Fruition In Two Weeks and Now Im Mad and Want to Piss and Moan About it Thread"
Ha! Do it! Change Two Weeks to 4 Years and you're good to go.

you are a $#@*@%@ moron.

try reading.

He's bringing most home in august 2010. (Which is very close to what he said he'd do.
all U.S. forces will be out of Iraq by December 31, 2011

you're the worst kind of reporter, %@!#@%$.

Of course he did..... yall fell for the trap.

He made all these promises & he's going to keep very few of them.
Originally Posted by weezyfeezy

Ha! Do it! Change Two Weeks to 4 Years and you're good to go.
Exactly..... 4 years, not 2 weeks...... just watch.

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

2012 is when the earth loses power all over due to the sun-ray blast

which is going to cause major melt downs in citys & Country's all over the world ....

To which is our time to strike & get back for all the hard times , no food , deaths , that we been eating up since day one

Get Ready
just like y2k right

Originally Posted by socluis90

So you want him to get everyone out at once asap?
No but thats what all the voters wanted....
Its cool though cuz everybody is probably for the war now as soon as Obama says its cool
nerd.gif
i kid, i kid...

So now every one here is saying oh since it's Obama (the Magnificant) what's another 3 years of the Iraq War?

I mean who cares that we had to deal with the Iraq war for the past 6 years, let's continue and support Obama blindly because hey it's OBAMA?

Sorry I am not like that, I tell it how it is.

Remember just in Sept 08, Obama said this...

"In the absence of a timetable to remove our combat brigades, we will continue to give Iraq's leaders a blank check instead of pressing them to reconcile their differences," Obama said while campaigning in Ohio, a crucial swing state.

"Now, the choice for the American people could not be clearer. John McCain has been talking a lot about change, but he's running for four more years (2011? 3 years for Obama) of the same foreign policy that we've had under George Bush. Senator McCain will continue the overwhelming focus on Iraq that has taken our eye off of the terrorists who actually attacked us on 9/11," Obama said.

http://my.opera.com/Obama_Fans/blog/show.dml/2552857

Vote for Obama, he will whisper sweet NOTHINGS in your ear to your hearts content.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by socluis90

So you want him to get everyone out at once asap?
No but 2011? Come on now. That's 3 years from now. What is that another? 600 Billion spent in Iraq? I mean after all the crap he talked about how Bush and his failed policies in Iraq, Obama is just continuing Bush's policies.

- you just now hearing about this? and
roll.gif
to you putting all that in boldas if its some sort of problem.

- i mean you cant fathom that maybe....just maybe he didnt lie, but once he got in a postition to do something he was shown howdifficult or catastrophic it would be to pull out so early and backed up a bit?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ you going straight for the throat calling him a liar.

- the real question is what difference did it make to pull out of Iraq when it was evident we were going to be right back in another war. be it Afganistan(Obama), or Iran (McCain)? point being you can cry and moan all you want about all the money going to Iraq, the money was going to go somewhere. people talklike that 10 billion spent each year on war was going to immediately go to feeding the poor once the troops came home.

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

you are a $#@*@%@ moron.

try reading.

He's bringing most home in august 2010. (Which is very close to what he said he'd do.
all U.S. forces will be out of Iraq by December 31, 2011

you're the worst kind of reporter, %@!#@%$.

roll.gif

His campaign promise was 16 months. Here you can READ it on his website...

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/iraq/
Military experts believe we can safely redeploy combat brigades from Iraq at a pace of 1 to 2 brigades a month that would remove them in 16 months. That would be the summer of 2010 - more than 7 years after the war began.
Are we suppose to interpret Summer 2010 to mean December 2011? I know I know what's another 1 1/2 years. I mean what who cares if a couplehundred troops may or may not get killed during those 1 1/2 years right? I mean who cares if another 1 1/2 years will cost the US another 100 to 200 Billiondollars.
eyes.gif
What part of a LIE do you not understand?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Its cool though cuz everybody is probably for the war now as soon as Obama says its cool
nerd.gif
i kid, i kid...
laugh.gif

sad but true i'm afraid

But don't you love democracy? We as America can't stand if other people are doing their own thing. We have to get involved. There will always be warsbecause they cost money. And where does that money come from? Debt. And how do we get into debt? Bankers loan the money putting us in debt. They profit off ofwar. Why wouldn't they like war? One world, one government...

Back
Top Bottom