Obama Playing Horse with Clark Kellogg

moneyisthemotive wrote:
funny, the same dude with white skin on the court wouldnt even get a look in a pick up game, but all of a sudden "Obama got some game" lol ... he can stand and shoot ... dude is a bum on the court and not athletic at all ... case in point, ole limp wristed throwin boy ...
roll.gif

Dude's an almost 50 year old man with a slightly hectic schedule who smokes...what do you expect from him? Should he be pulling turnaround fadeaways or something?

For someone his age who does what he does to even be a decent spot up shooter is an accomplishment in my book.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

Get out of here. I'd like to see you throw the ball 90 ft across home plate with no warmup in front of 40,000 people.

And for the record. White boys that stand and shoot jumpers in the corner do get looks in pickup games, hell...look at Matt Bonner.

considering i was a pitcher until college ...
laugh.gif
... and for the record, obama was warming up in the batting cage like crazy ...

yes welcome to niketalk, if you dont know who youre responding to, i suggest you dont respond ...
indifferent.gif

What was your ERA in high school?

Better yet don't answer that, because it obviously wasn't low enough to play in college.

Keep those bum comments to yourself. He could've thrown it in the dirt.

roll.gif
ya'll mad? why ya'll on dudes jock? i'm just callin it like it is ... the president throws the baseball like a fairy and he shoots the basketball like he is part of the goof troop ... talkin about he fell in love with basketball at 10
laugh.gif

Obama's jumper isn't bad even though his form is kind of ugly.

That pitch though.
smh.gif
So feminine.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

roll.gif
ya'll mad? why ya'll on dudes jock? i'm just callin it like it is ... the president throws the baseball like a fairy and he shoots the basketball like he is part of the goof troop ... talkin about he fell in love with basketball at 10
laugh.gif

I saw a video where he played pick up with UNC's championship squad and actually played pretty well.  I really hope you can shoot better than him, regardless of form. 

Back
Top Bottom