Obama Playing Horse with Clark Kellogg

lol i thought he said "wet"

when i heard that i started dyin
laugh.gif

No bull. I don't like him as our President or anything...but that's cool as @#%
pimp.gif

funny, the same dude with white skin on the court wouldnt even get a look in a pick up game, but all of a sudden "Obama got some game" lol ... he can stand and shoot ... dude is a bum on the court and not athletic at all ... case in point, ole limp wristed throwin boy ...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

funny, the same dude with white skin on the court wouldnt even get a look in a pick up game, but all of a sudden "Obama got some game" lol ... he can stand and shoot ... dude is a bum on the court and not athletic at all ... case in point, ole limp wristed throwin boy ...
roll.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/eCZ2SW0J9ic?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/eCZ2SW0J9ic?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Get out of here. I'd like to see you throw the ball 90 ft across home plate with no warmup in front of 40,000 people.

And for the record. White boys that stand and shoot jumpers in the corner do get looks in pickup games, hell...look at Matt Bonner.

Welcome to Niketalk!
Thank you.

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

Get out of here. I'd like to see you throw the ball 90 ft across home plate with no warmup in front of 40,000 people.

And for the record. White boys that stand and shoot jumpers in the corner do get looks in pickup games, hell...look at Matt Bonner.

considering i was a pitcher until college ...
laugh.gif
... and for the record, obama was warming up in the batting cage like crazy ...

yes welcome to niketalk, if you dont know who youre responding to, i suggest you dont respond ...

laugh.gif

yes welcome to niketalk, if you dont know who youre responding to, i suggest you dont respond ...
man shut up. always some dude with hate in his blood.

just because you played college ball your a know it all.

++!+*

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

laugh.gif

man shut up. always some dude with hate in his blood.

just because you played college ball your a know it all.

++!+*
not even college

"ole I'm a professional cause I played high school baseball because my school was whack anyways and we lost every game"

Back
Top Bottom