Obama unappreciation

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I'm not gonna go into this with you. People cheat, I'm not gonna do it in the open to purposefully ruin relationships. Tell this to all my male friends who cheat on their girlfriends constantly. This thread isn't about him cheating, it's about him not focusing on his job.
You have absolutely zero idea what he is doing throughout the course of a day.

You cannot know the multitude of meetings, briefings and decisions that are dependent on him.

Because you see him occasionally on ESPN (which was actually proven wrong by FrankDolla) or at functions, you think he's busy being a celebrity and notmanaging the most important position in the world.

Read carefully:

STOP.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

All Presidents do that.

Better for Obama "tryna bag" Lisa Lesley, than him giving shoulder massages to the German Chancellor...

At least Bush didnt bow to the Saudi King
obama-bow-saudi.jpg

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Ohh so you don't do it in the open to purposefully ruin marriages? Ahh I see, that makes it okay then!
roll.gif

I dont know why so many people are so quick to jump all over you and start arguments with you, your threads have substance....and i agree with 95% of the !#!+ you post.
I think its hilarious because He does stuff like sleep with married women who may have children with the mindset of "eh, people cheat. That's just what we do." and then gets outraged at things like this
laugh.gif
. Dude is hilarious at times.

laugh.gif
Dude is pure comedy.

Again this thread isn't about me and my values or "lack thereof". If I paid someone to manage and start a very important project forme by a deadline and I saw dude on the news the next day gambling and hitting up strip clubs, I would be heated.

I think the funniest thing is dude comes in here with this "holier than thou" attitude like any wrong he does is irrelevant but every1 & theirmomma is subject to his *%% backwards criticism..
smh.gif
& then hit dudes wit some stupid hypothetical to try & prove his point...
laugh.gif

Dude is an absolute joke
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Ohh so you don't do it in the open to purposefully ruin marriages? Ahh I see, that makes it okay then!
roll.gif

I dont know why so many people are so quick to jump all over you and start arguments with you, your threads have substance....and i agree with 95% of the !#!+ you post.
I think its hilarious because He does stuff like sleep with married women who may have children with the mindset of "eh, people cheat. That's just what we do." and then gets outraged at things like this
laugh.gif
. Dude is hilarious at times.

laugh.gif
Dude is pure comedy.

Again this thread isn't about me and my values or "lack thereof". If I paid someone to manage and start a very important project for me by a deadline and I saw dude on the news the next day gambling and hitting up strip clubs, I would be heated.

like dude doesn't do any work from 8 am - 10 pm every day.. I'd literally like to see anyone do this and not at some normal job but as leader of thefree world and most powerful nation in the world.

See if you don't need a couple hours a week to yourself. Even then you get briefings every 5-10 minutes. Your advisors and cabinet is still doing work atthis time.

If any president didn't do other thing guaranteed within 6 months they would go off the deep end.

It's funny how when it comes down to it people are crying over the lil things instead of dudes policies. Or at least cry louder over his cheeseburger orhis wife's arms, or his use of the teleprompter (which the scary thing is Bush used it every speech, as has every president since the invention)... Onceyou start criticizing his policies more than random crap you may be taken seriously. But since opposition hasn't or lacked substanced to the argument itmakes Obama look like damn G. Washington b/c you can't give a god reason for Obama FTL or Obama unappreciation.

i dont understand why??
why the post ??
what did he do wrong??

OBAMA = that dude!!

p.s. i voted for him because he was black!!

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

this dude likes being a celebrity more than being president lolz.
That's 1 thing Obama certainly doesn't lack...... love for himself.

It's funny how when it comes down to it people are crying over the lil things instead of dudes policies. Or at least cry louder over his cheeseburger or his wife's arms, or his use of the teleprompter (which the scary thing is Bush used it every speech, as has every president since the invention)...
Nooope.

Index/note cards plenty of times.

Obama is strictly teleprompter, no matter the venue or subject matter.

Once you start criticizing his policies more than random crap you may be taken seriously. But since opposition hasn't or lacked substanced to the argument it makes Obama look like G. Washington b/c you can't give a good reason for Obama FTL or Obama unappreciation.
url

Back
Top Bottom