Obama unappreciation

calvinjohnson

Banned
indifferent.gif

Do your job and stop tryna bag Lisa Lesley
mad.gif
. Talking about "You knowI love tall women right?"

I'm tired of seeing dude on Sportcenter everyday involved in non-politics related issues. As dire as our economy and the state of thisnation is, you would think he would be too busy to be making sports brackets and going one on one with Lisa Lesley.
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

you didn't even see Obama in that clip, and if you paid attention instead of being aggy you would've heard her say it was at the inauguration. Andsportscenter has been playing the same 2 Obama clips (thoughts on the BCS, and his NCAA tourney bracket) for a few months now. Catch up, pay attention.

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Were you deprived of attention as a child?
Yup cause no one on NT wants their thread to be read and discusses.....I'm sorry. Tell me what issues and topic you're interested in andI'll make a thread about it, okay friend. Maybe I'll do some research for some new black female celeb sex tapes. Will that get you on my side? TypicalNT behavior. I don't like what you have to say, you must be seeking attention. Get outta here with all that.

Bush did leisure activities as did Clinton as did every president before them.
indifferent.gif

Obama works out everyday also. The nerve of the guy...

Originally Posted by Essential1

Bush did leisure activities and did Clinton as did every president before them.
indifferent.gif

Obama works out everyday also. The nerve of the guy...
Bush was a terrible president......the Clinton days were great and things were going well so no one questioned/should have question what he wasdoing for leisure. Obama has work to do.

All Presidents do that.

Better for Obama "tryna bag" Lisa Lesley, than him giving shoulder massages to the German Chancellor...

Yup cause no one on NT wants their thread to be read and discusses.....I'm sorry. Tell me what issues and topic you're interested in and I'll makea thread about it, okay friend. Maybe I'll do some research for some new black female celeb sex tapes. Will that get you on my side?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Yup cause no one on NT wants their thread to be read and discusses.....I'm sorry. Tell me what issues and topic you're interested in and I'll make a thread about it, okay friend. Maybe I'll do some research for some new black female celeb sex tapes. Will that get you on my side?
Don't you sleep with married women?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom