Obama's Presidential Shape-up

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Uh I don't think the Caesar is named after Julius Caesar because every sculpture and painting I've seen of Caesar depict him with longer hair.

lol didnt know it came from Julius Caesar but DAMN lol they act like its some type of new hairstyle

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

:DEAD:  sfjhfhjdhhfjshgf @ "TREND ALERT"
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wonder what would happen if Obama had waves. **Trend Alert** Black Man with oceanic type wave formations in his hair

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Uh I don't think the Caesar is named after Julius Caesar because every sculpture and painting I've seen of Caesar depict him with longer hair.

Yeah, his hair was probably an inch or so long - but it was in that straight down across the front style that has led to the term - in white folks hair like that has been known as a Caesar around here for a long time - black people just tend to get it cut shorter and the hairline gives the straight edge - rather than the ends of the hair.

What's REALLY funny is I had somebody come in the shop before and ask for a "soft shape up" I said *@% is that he said "you kno like a lil 5dollar line up... All I did was clean the back of his neck up.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

white people thinking this is "news" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I know white people have seen black guys with low haircuts before. That's like noticing weave on a black woman
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom