Obama's Presidential Shape-up

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Obama's presidential shape-up[/h1][h3]By: Nikki Schwab and Tara Palmeri
Washington Examiner
03/07/10 9:00 PM EST[/h3]
Did you know our commander in chief has a haircut modeled after Roman Emperor Julius Caesar?

That's right, President Obama's cut is called the Caesar, a classicstyle master barber Derek "Buck" Williams of Robert Andrew Salon &Spa says "has always been around."
030810_jay-z.jpg

According to Williams, a recent trend for men is to cut off theirlocks and wear a clean-cut look. He mentioned Justin Timberlake asanother notable who has jumped on the latest style.

Rapper Jay-Z, who recently showed the world even he could "crash"the Situation Room during his visit to the White House on Friday, alsowears a Caesar haircut.
030810_obama.jpg

"President Obama doesn't have the shape-up on the top as hard as Jay-Z," Williams said. "President Obama has a soft shape-up."

Williams said he doesn't only see his clients and celebritiesfollowing Obama's clean cut, but also more men wearing tighter-fittingclothing and rolling up their sleeves.

"I think Obama has changed the whole man," Williams said.

As for battling Obama's attack of the grays? Williams said thepresident's stylist should use temporary dye to maintain the color forthe next few years.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...idential-shape-up-86766302.html#ixzz0hcYJ3gNw

:DEAD:  sfjhfhjdhhfjshgf @ "TREND ALERT"
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wonder what would happen if Obama had waves. **Trend Alert** Black Man with oceanic type wave formations in his hair

Look @ Jay's face even that negro like "You Serious"

Originally Posted by blazersfan

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

white people thinking this is "news" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm gonna be heated when people at work start asking me "Did you know about this 'caesar' haircut?" Like it was a memo I was supposed to pass around to everybody when Obama got elected. 

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

:DEAD:  sfjhfhjdhhfjshgf @ "TREND ALERT"
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wonder what would happen if Obama had waves. **Trend Alert** Black Man with oceanic type wave formations in his hair

Look @ Jay's face even that negro like "You Serious"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

maaan... once i saw the "Did you know" i almost lost it in class
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrBojangles202

[h1][/h1]
Williams said he doesn't only see his clients and celebritiesfollowing Obama's clean cut, but also more men wearing tighter-fittingclothing and rolling up their sleeves.
"I think Obama has changed the whole man," Williams said.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
Obama starting fashion trends because of his haircut? Rolling your sleeves up is a trend?

Back
Top Bottom