Obi-Wan Kenobi is dead

Obi-Wan Kenobi Is Dead, Vader Says

vader-podium.jpg

Lobot/TheGalacticEmpireTimes

Lord Vader announced the killing of Obi-Wan Kenobi at the Imperial Palace on Coruscant. More Photos »
[h6]By DEN DHUR and HALLIS SAPER[/h6][h6]Published: May 9, 2011 [/h6]

CORUSCANT — Obi-Wan Kenobi, the mastermind of some of the most devastating attacks on the Galactic Empire and the most hunted man in the galaxy, was killed in a firefight with Imperial forces near Alderaan, Darth Vader announced on Sunday.

[h6]Multimedia[/h6]

In a late-night appearance in the East Room of the Imperial Palace, Lord Vader declared that “justice has been done

Obi-Wan Kenobi Is Dead, Vader Says

vader-podium.jpg

Lobot/TheGalacticEmpireTimes

Lord Vader announced the killing of Obi-Wan Kenobi at the Imperial Palace on Coruscant. More Photos »
[h6]By DEN DHUR and HALLIS SAPER[/h6][h6]Published: May 9, 2011 [/h6]

CORUSCANT — Obi-Wan Kenobi, the mastermind of some of the most devastating attacks on the Galactic Empire and the most hunted man in the galaxy, was killed in a firefight with Imperial forces near Alderaan, Darth Vader announced on Sunday.

[h6]Multimedia[/h6]

In a late-night appearance in the East Room of the Imperial Palace, Lord Vader declared that “justice has been done

...yeah i thought it was pretty cool that some one took the time to create that page with every single detail....even down to the comments.

...yeah i thought it was pretty cool that some one took the time to create that page with every single detail....even down to the comments.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

I thought the attention to detail was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

I thought the attention to detail was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom