#OccupyHerbstreit (NCAA Protest)

http://occupyherbstreit.tumblr.com/

Saw this on a blog, in regards to funny signs at the Wall Street Protests some of them are very funny. I didn't want this to get lost in the NCAA thread.
tumblr_lt06dgigNo1r4cih1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lt0686RRfl1r4cih1o1_1280.jpg

more on the site above.

Texas guy has a good sense of humor even after that loss last weekend to the Boomer Sooners.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Serious question as a VT fan though, is there a national perception that we play a lot of cupcakes (besides the ACC not being good) and if so, why? Boise St, Nebraska, Alabama x2, LSU x2, USC, and so on are not cupcakes. Granted we've lost most of those games, but we're definitely not the worst offender in scheduling cupcakes.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Serious question as a VT fan though, is there a national perception that we play a lot of cupcakes (besides the ACC not being good) and if so, why? Boise St, Nebraska, Alabama x2, LSU x2, USC, and so on are not cupcakes. Granted we've lost most of those games, but we're definitely not the worst offender in scheduling cupcakes.

I never thought of VT playing cupcakes because I know you play some of the big name schools, the lesser schools you play though are like Chattenooga Carolina St Community College and Virginia State College A&M, some very cupcake sounding names.

Florida hasn't played a non conference game supposedly outside of the state in the past 15 years...I think i heard that on ESPN.

Back
Top Bottom