Oct '04 - May '05 Non-Retro SB Release Info/Pics

Alright, here's the new update. Thank you to tricknowledge, Flatspot Skateshop, Collie, The SPoT, hai tu, and Stev1ous. Please remember this post is here to organize legit info to keep the forum clean and people informed. New stuff will be added as it becomes available. Enjoi!

Click here to got to the retro SB release info/pic post

-This post is solely to organize pertinent info about upcoming non-retro SB's. If you have legitimate pics and/or info you want to add, please do so. If you have a question about the shoes in the post that hasn't been addressed here, please ask.

- If you want to know where to buy SB's, there is a store locater on nikeskateboarding.com
- If you want to know where not to buy SB's, I'm sure there's an NTer just itching to vent about IKON or some other place.
- SB's don't have specific launch dates, they have a month they are set to drop in. The shoes tend to drop around the second half to the end of that month.
- Thanks for looking, get hyped!

[/b]

Gino FC - Gino signature color from the custom series

fc_gino_lrg.jpg

GinoFCs1.jpg

[/b]

Chet FC - Chet signature color from the custom series

Picture1126.jpg

fc_chet_lrg.jpg

[/b]

Homareal FC's. The same thing behind the colors for the "red toe bison" SB Dunk low's, I have no idea what Homare or Homareal is. I think it's a Football Club, but I can find zero info on it.

Anyway, the shoes look really, really good.

fc_real_brn_lrg.jpg
fc_real_tan_lrg.jpg
SNIFClL.jpg
SNIFCML.jpg

[/b]

Release sheets for January through March. Before tricknowledge posted these, I was told that release sheets and catalogs had been stopped because they always ended up online. So much for that info. Anyway, here are the release sheets. Dates may be subject to change.

Page1sbcatalog.jpg

Page2sbcatalog.jpg

Page3sbcatalog.jpg

Page4sbcatalog.jpg

Page5sbcatalog.jpg

[/b]

[/b]
-Baby Sparkles got a signature shoe. The P-Rod's are the shoe in the middle. The shoe on the far right is another new shoe for the SB line.

TennicClassicsandP-Rods01.jpg

TennicClassicsandP-Rods01.jpg
TennicClassicsandP-Rods02.jpg

P-Rod's:

nikepartyprods.jpg

New SB:

teamsb.jpg

[/b]
No word on what the core clothing will be yet.

That's it for now...

Wanted
Deadstock Air Max 2003 Leather dk cinder/black-del sol (brown/black-yellow) size 11
Please ezinbox me if you can help me out

Aren't those new SB's called the Team SB?

Also, in December I believe two new FC's should be coming out, one beige/bison and one bison/brown, both with red stitching. I think these are the Madrid FC's?

Pics can be found here

Oh yeah... I been holding this in until the non-retro post came up... I love FC's and I can't wait to get my hands on all of the upcoming colorways.

Quote:
Also, in December I believe two new FC's should be coming out, one beige/bison and one bison/brown, both with red stitching. I think these are the Madrid FC's?

Homare or Homareal, or something like that. I've got pics. I'll put them in soon.

[/b]Deadstock Air Max 2003 Leather dk cinder/black-del sol (brown/black-yellow) size 11

thanks ... I can not wait!

Fellow NTers. . .
My recent pickups: sz.10.5 seacrystals,sz.10 brown pack lo, sz.10.5 brazil FC, sz.10 air max90 neons
TEAM-ELITE(capt)THE 1 AND ONLY CREW REPPIN' CT!
LEARN LIKE YOU'LL LIVE FOREVER, AND LIVE LIKE YOU'LL DIE TOMORROW

i dno wat it meants but i think it was posted earlier that the stuff on the insole and the back the fcs for gino were the same tattoos he has.

also, how much are the p-rods gonna be?

Quote:
what are those black sb's with the orange tags called? the ones that somewhat resembles dunks.
The Raygun dunks? I don't really see anything else that fits the description you gave.

[/b]Deadstock Air Max 2003 Leather dk cinder/black-del sol (brown/black-yellow) size 11

^^^^the last pic on the bottom underneath the brown P-rods. they look somewhat like gino 2's but with the orange label on the tongue. i think theyre also the ones on the right column on the DJ booth.

^^^
Oh, that. As labeled, that's a new shoe for the SB line.

I'm just curoius what Retail on FCs are supposed to be, I mean with all this hy[pe, I haven't seen the reatial price on here for a while.
aka nkwu

Visit JustBBall Tell them nkwu sent you.

those p rods r firrreeeeeee??

rd??price???

thanks
The best there is, The best there was, The Best there ever will be.....- Bret " The Hit Man" Hart

Back
Top Bottom