October 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

[h1]Thanks to Kid LeBron for the template and the original post last time. Let's try this again and for real this time.[/h1]
NIKETOWN AND NIKE OUTLET ADDRESSES AND PHONE NUMBERS ARE AVAILABLE HERE

No Off-Topic this time around please - last month we had 63 pages and half of them were not updates

If you are looking for something at the outlets call 1800 806 NIKE - if you are unable to call for whatever the reason then post

If you want to know if a store has anything good, call them up and ask
This is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.

Lets have a clean month
happy.gif

Mods feel free to delete or w/e if I wasnt supposed to do this....
ohwell.gif

As stated in the end of the last thread:
I've been watching this thread and hoping that people would drop the issue, but I guess that was hoping for too much.

I understand the nature of the topic and that it gets folks worked up, but there's no chance in filtering the useful information from the OT in thisthread.

Consider this a free pass for now. Do it again in this thread and you might not be so lucky.

Thanks to those who stuck on topic.

Thanks Hodog

NDC still has a few sizes in the Penny 2 for any1 interested. 6, 6.5, 8.5 and 9.5

yep thaks for the clean up.lets get it right this time..
BTW as mentioned in the previous thread, FNL.com has 2/21 CDP for $200..thanks to flintgrey for the original post on that

on another note, can anyone help me with "bucket" codes?? i was talkin to a nike rep. yesterday,and he had mentioned that all b-grades have"bucket" codes and not the original style codes which are on the box...is this why most CDP "b-grades" do not show up in the system alongwith other heat like HOH "exclusives" and other limited kicks...and who has access to these codes? only nike corp? b.c i dont think that Nike repsonline or on the phone have access to the codes

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

yep thaks for the clean up.lets get it right this time..
BTW as mentioned in the previous thread, FNL.com has 2/21 CDP for $200..thanks to flintgrey for the original post on that

on another note, can anyone help me with "bucket" codes?? i was talkin to a nike rep. yesterday,and he had mentioned that all b-grades have "bucket" codes and not the original style codes which are on the box...is this why most CDP "b-grades" do not show up in the system along with other heat like HOH "exclusives" and other limited kicks...and who has access to these codes? only nike corp? b.c i dont think that Nike reps online or on the phone have access to the codes
the only things that i know that have bucket codes are samples...other than that shoes usually go by their style/color code...b-grade or not.

^samples i would understand why they have "bucket" codes, but the nike rep. said that most,if not all b-grades have "bucket" codes..maybethats why CDP 5s didnt even show up in nike's system eventhough south chi. got em about 2 weeks ago..and what about HOH "exclusives",all of themhit outlets as b-grades, and none of them show up in the system,atleast when I ask..but thanks for the input,maybe you are right.

That's bs. Bucket codes go to miscellaneous products that normally come packaged together in some sort of bundle that get sold seperately in outlets.

For example, the blue/orange canvas shoe bag that came with the Birthday Lebron 4's, the Messenger bag and Ipod case that came with the Fire RedSpiz'ike bundle and etc... Those type of products don't come with Nike Retail specific style and color number, so they get assest a generic"bucket code". I know all of this from when I tried to track down the red canavs shoe bag that they sold at the Lebron pop-up store for the ChinaLebron 4 release in NYC. It had a bucket code, thus it couldn't be througly tracked down.

All the seperate countdown pack shoes are searchable by their INDIVIDUAL style and number. Not the style number for the complete Collezione package. I was ableto track down my b-grade Hare 7's but using the individual style & color # for that shoe.

More than likely the rep that told you that either didn't know what they where talking about fully or sold you wolf tickets.

^ lmao i agree lol..some of these reps are clueless and BS alot,but its w.e i cant complain b.c some of the reps are real cool people and are in the same boatas us..i even had one rep. ask me for info on b-grade CDPs in outlets..good looks with the info sherlock,denver and strongmind

Also on Finishline.com, Zoom Tennis Trainers are $49.98 FSR (I don't have any discount codes, but they should work since these aren't JB)

dgs7lj.jpg

Hey all:

Can the outlets that had the AM95s in both the blue/digital pattern ($79.99) & the green & metallic grey ($59.99) cws be reposted please? I am fromToronto thus I'd like to get some US connects to hopefully grab a pair of each... thanks in advance.

Can someone tell me how you guys host pictures to post on here? I plan to go to the Wrentham Outlet in Mass on Saturday, and I'm going to bring my camerato take pics of the inventory to post here. Let me know.

For those people that have a Shoe City near them, they are doing the 2 for sale again...
most notable were the white / blue jason kidd retro (alien eye on side) for like $40 bucks and the chili am 95 style air force 1s for $60 bucks

William Rivera 3:
You guys do realize why I haven't been on this right???

nah y, u use to always come thru with the updates u still on vacation?

and im pretty sure vegas outlet still has the sb backpacks $35, give them a call 702.382.8055

Just got back from jersey gardens they didn't really have much just a couple of ajf5 grey/green sz 10 on the hash wall $99 and fsr of jordan retro 15 laser$89.99

Arizona Mills
5000 S Arizona Mills Circle
Ste 240
Tempe, AZ 85282

Air max 90 360 grey/pink $39.99 sizes around 9-10.5

http://www.pickyourshoes....max90_360_neut_gry_lv.htm

and Las Vegas Outlet:

Las Vegas Outlet Center
7400 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89123

Wildwood year of the rat $19.99 FRS, no size 12

http://www.pickyourshoes....3/nike_wildwood90_rat.htm

Air max 1 skull pack $39.99 FSR

http://www.pickyourshoes....e/nike_max1_skull_roy.htm

Jordan Retro 15 $89.99 FSR

http://www.pickyourshoes....ordan_15_blk_sil_gold.htm

Silver foams $129.99 FSR

http://www.pickyourshoes....ke_foamposite_sil_blk.htm

San Marcos TX
Price drop to $90 on Omega XX2's and Laser XV's.. and Jordan 1 Low's in black and red $70 or 60?
AJF V gray nurse in size 10.5 on the hash wall for $130

VACAVILLE OUTLET 707-455-7014. Kobe laser 2k4 blk/purple almost fsr no 13up $49.99. Kobe zoom81 wht/purple fsr $69.99 and some brown cl dunks Fsr $29.99

I'ma have to get those Kobe zoom 81's..are they the III's or the I's if they're the I's i'll pass and cop the black/purple2k4's

Back
Top Bottom