OCTOBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Relax on the refresh button
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chiva1908

Tombz What up man??? havent seen u on Sp... Why the name change here on NT?

dont you remember that whole w.d.y.w.t. thing?...nuff said...but whats good Tombz keepin it
pimp.gif
 as always with the fits

dont you remember that whole w.d.y.w.t. thing?...nuff said...but whats good Tombz keepin it
pimp.gif
 as always with the fits

Originally Posted by ajcollector1991

pimp.gif
 as always with the fits

Everybody be clowning on there man...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ajcollector1991

pimp.gif
 as always with the fits

Everybody be clowning on there man...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Could have done without the g shock, but great shoes man. Hope you didn't go out there with the tag like that lol

its a watch that matches his shirt and shoes... i don't follow...

I'm still around here and there..... 
happy.gif

and Everyone calls me by my real name..or ToMbZ.... and rarely TwO ToMbZ which was my original name.

But that banned a long time ago and I was allowed back, now I use this name but everyone knows who I am.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Could have done without the g shock, but great shoes man. Hope you didn't go out there with the tag like that lol

its a watch that matches his shirt and shoes... i don't follow...

yeah, i hope he's not implying i'm over matching or something. if the little hit of red on the shirt and the red watch is OD matching then
laugh.gif

i'm not matching as much as i used to these days, but matching is fine. if anything i think people go OD on trying not to match. most of young sk8's fits are a perfect example of clean matching. he matches everything, but it's simple and effective.

Not saying your over matching, but the lack of a g shock would have made for a nicer element of a perfect causal fit.

Could lose the cap as well.

Thats just my thoughts though.

that's cool man, thanx for your opinions.

i know it's become cool to not like g-shocks anymore, but i don't care, i still like them, have been buying them for 10+ years now.

and i like wearing hats.

Its a watch. So if it was black it still wouldn't be a simple fit?

I have to admit (I've been lurking this thread for a while now) some of Prontos fits are over the top, but this one is actually very clean and simple. Something as small as a watch wouldn't throw it off. I personally think it adds a nice touch to the ensemble.

Nice fits n kicks NT.

Kev - Those Visvim's.....

"Wooooooooooooooooooo"
(c) Rozay.

Originally Posted by CP of da 88s

Enjoying Tampa's weather 

that's a snapback, right? if so...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and its me again,
laugh.gif
for calling dude pronto. i really don't understand what you're saying though by him dressing over the top at times. Proto, im not saying you're a clone, but you dress like everyone on here! shirt, jeans, shoes. I don't see anything over the top about is all im sayin.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

and its me again,
laugh.gif
for calling dude pronto. i really don't understand what you're saying though by him dressing over the top at times. Proto, im not saying you're a clone, but you dress like everyone on here! shirt, jeans, shoes. I don't see anything over the top about is all im sayin.
I just think he tries a little too hard to be matchy matchy at times. Just my opinion, and I respect that he wears what he wants without other opinions making him change his style.

Oh and, everyone on here wears shirt, jeans, shoes. Does that make us all clones?

Back
Top Bottom