October Wrestling Thread | Nitro #14 Tonight | RAW Tonight | JOTM Lars Sullivan, Joey Ryan & Vince McMahon

T0INE

formerly toine2983
Joined Dec 21, 2005
He ALWAYS been trash. Not sure why folks in here like him so much. Vince not giving his bum *** a serious title reign.
It was just a few years ago he was presented as a big deal and was super over. Feuding with Reigns and all those feats of strength "overturning" all those giant vehicles.

The beginning of his downfall was getting completely washed by Brock multiple times, not being presented as a legitimate threat to him at all.

The nail in the coffin was teaming with Marko Stunt's older brother at Mania.

Reactions: ITO
Joined Oct 13, 2001
:lol: Man, Dave loves getting into IT with folks on Tweet.

I made note of this (Below) a while ago. Not sure why there was the, "But if this was Japan" talk when Dave always graded NXT at such a high level.

Last edited:
Joined Feb 24, 2009
:lol: Man, Dave loves getting into IT with folks on Tweet.

I made note of this (Below) a while ago. Not sure why there was the, "But if this was Japan" talk when Dave always graded NXT at such a high level.

I really don’t get why people try to outwit him. It’s like a carnival game. Take your shot and see who can get the best out of Meltz.

I hear TNA is hiring

formerly xxhu5sl1npnoyxx
Joined Sep 10, 2002
It was just a few years ago he was presented as a big deal and was super over. Feuding with Reigns and all those feats of strength "overturning" all those giant vehicles.

The beginning of his downfall was getting completely washed by Brock multiple times, not being presented as a legitimate threat to him at all.

The nail in the coffin was teaming with Marko Stunt's older brother at Mania.
Nicholas would of taken them to the top.

Nicholas saved himself the disappointment of what Braun became tonight.

Joined Aug 27, 2008
Well, I was wrong about the A Block, but happy to have called the B-Block. Now let’s see if they pull the trigger and potential becomes realized achievement.

In for the Handsome Battle tomorrow morning of the Finals.

Joined Oct 13, 2001
Well, I was wrong about the A Block, but happy to have called the B-Block. Now let’s see if they pull the trigger and potential becomes realized achievement.

In for the Handsome Battle tomorrow morning of the Finals.
😎

He has been hearing folks question his lack of emotion over the years. He showed a little more emotion than normal so hopefully he turns that corner.

Happy for dude.

I know his Legendary Mentor is proud.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now