December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Damn Braun Hardy getting submitted and being used as fodder as an example for Jey Uso.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Lol Braun was over as **** not all that long ago, but a combo of his own doing, getting concussed by Brock and getting thoroughly dispatched by Brock killed him off. He got over organically when he originally split from the Wyatts, the Reigns feud where he was just destroying stuff legitimized him. Then Brock washed him and started teaming with Marko Stunt’s cousin and it was over.

He ALWAYS been trash. Not sure why folks in here like him so much. Vince not giving his bum *** a serious title reign.

It was just a few years ago he was presented as a big deal and was super over. Feuding with Reigns and all those feats of strength "overturning" all those giant vehicles.

The beginning of his downfall was getting completely washed by Brock multiple times, not being presented as a legitimate threat to him at all.

The nail in the coffin was teaming with Marko Stunt's older brother at Mania.

Off topic but I just got back and and I left the TV on after watching SD. And I see this guy Haha
D5AAA0FB-CFFD-45DB-8E27-6A9976876B4D.jpeg

:lol: Man, Dave loves getting into IT with folks on Tweet.

I made note of this (Below) a while ago. Not sure why there was the, "But if this was Japan" talk when Dave always graded NXT at such a high level.

Last edited:
:lol: Man, Dave loves getting into IT with folks on Tweet.

I made note of this (Below) a while ago. Not sure why there was the, "But if this was Japan" talk when Dave always graded NXT at such a high level.

I really don’t get why people try to outwit him. It’s like a carnival game. Take your shot and see who can get the best out of Meltz.

It was just a few years ago he was presented as a big deal and was super over. Feuding with Reigns and all those feats of strength "overturning" all those giant vehicles.

The beginning of his downfall was getting completely washed by Brock multiple times, not being presented as a legitimate threat to him at all.

The nail in the coffin was teaming with Marko Stunt's older brother at Mania.

Nicholas would of taken them to the top.

Nicholas saved himself the disappointment of what Braun became tonight.

Well, I was wrong about the A Block, but happy to have called the B-Block. Now let’s see if they pull the trigger and potential becomes realized achievement.

In for the Handsome Battle tomorrow morning of the Finals.

Well, I was wrong about the A Block, but happy to have called the B-Block. Now let’s see if they pull the trigger and potential becomes realized achievement.

In for the Handsome Battle tomorrow morning of the Finals.
😎

He has been hearing folks question his lack of emotion over the years. He showed a little more emotion than normal so hopefully he turns that corner.

Happy for dude.

I know his Legendary Mentor is proud.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom