January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy (13).gif

Trife Life edition Paige's cheeks would get clapped b
ebc474095161453a32330bb8e6b47500.png

I gotta say this is my least favorite show of AEW so far. The opener was good and scorpiosky is a hell of an athleate and I can see him getting a singles push.

Womens division hasnt been any better then WWE, gotta say NXT women has the nest roster and matches so far.

My boricas killed their first tag match, future TT champs right there.

Really enjoyed kenny/page vs mox/pac. Kenny looks like the cleaner again. Hope he starts pulling some wins. I like they set up Mox vs pac.

"Street fight" weak for their mainevent shouldve just been no DQ/hardcore. Bring back jeans/regular clothes for a street fight!! I'll catch NXT tomorrow morning before work

marikomorose marikomorose did you take DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican 's Survey. IT's a NTWT Rite of Passage

NTWT Survey
IT's a NTWT Rite of Passage

“Hey what got u into wrestling?"

"Who are your favorites right now?"

"Do you watch NJPW?"

"Who's your favorite masked wrestler?"

"What is your favorite Jushin Thunder Liger match?"

"Do you like firepro wrestling? You HAVE to get it man"

"On NT & NTWT they don't listen man. I have tried to force them to like what I like."

"Do you have New Japan World or UFC Fight Pass? You should get it and pm me your password so I can log on and watch matches and figths."

"Short wrestlers can't be champions. Who is your favorite small guy?"

"Make sure to follow me on Operation Sports so you can follow my edits. You will follow right?"

"Make sure you burn your chicken to a crisp, guys on NT not cooking their's long enough."

"Be sure to check out my NBA 2k20 edits too. They are so REALISTIC man. Do you play with the shot meter ON? Turn it off man that's for cheezers."

marikomorose marikomorose did you take DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican 's Survey. IT's a NTWT Rite of Passage

NTWT Survey
IT's a NTWT Rite of Passage

“Hey what got u into wrestling?"

"Who are your favorites right now?"

"Do you watch NJPW?"

"Who's your favorite masked wrestler?"

"What is your favorite Jushin Thunder Liger match?"

"Do you like firepro wrestling? You HAVE to get it man"

"On NT & NTWT they don't listen man. I have tried to force them to like what I like."

"Do you have New Japan World or UFC Fight Pass? You should get it and pm me your password so I can log on and watch matches and figths."

"Short wrestlers can't be champions. Who is your favorite small guy?"

"Make sure to follow me on Operation Sports so you can follow my edits. You will follow right?"

"Make sure you burn your chicken to a crisp, guys on NT not cooking their's long enough."

"Be sure to check out my NBA 2k20 edits too. They are so REALISTIC man. Do you play with the shot meter ON? Turn it off man that's for cheezers."
I didn’t take any survey. I was the biggest Star ever to grace NTWT. Rookie of the year, poster of the year, burial of the year nobody can find 4W body to this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom