January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite :lol:

The WWE might get a big lesson in the differences between their industry and the Japanese wrestling industry
I really hope it doesn't happen man because I feel like it will ruin the natural eco-system of the Japanese Wrestling scene.

The last thing we need is another country that is producing FACTORY wrestling.

Yea, you don't have to worry about stupid Indy Wrestling fans screaming stupid nonsense trying to be the center of the show.
yeah sometimes it can be warranted, but for the most part i wished they'd shut up and watch the match. they tend to ruin stuff. that's the downside of making fans feel like they're in the know.

DM-12.jpg

Lots of people think flying across the world to see half naked dudes fight dudes in masks is creepy too. Bottom line is, it's not your call what grown men should or shouldn't be doing if it's not illegal/illicit.

tenor (11).gif

I am sure you understand degrees and how they work but you can act as if everything is equal in the Shame Cup

i just understand who designs the crap or why wrestlers won't try to come up w/ their own stuff, and the quality of the fabric is a lot worse than the stuff that came out in 90's & 00's.

Not 100% but i think they might restricted from doing that based on their contracts to the company.

Not 100% but i think they might restricted from doing that based on their contracts to the company.
that's just dumb. shinsuke nakamura literally has a artwork page on ig and does designs for finn balor's "peak" shirts yet all of main roster shirts look like poop.

WWE really messed up The American Alphas. They brought them up too early from NXT. They broke them up TOO early on the Main Roster. Damn they could have been one of the premier Tag-Teams of THIS era. That is s o upsetting/sad man.

Stop.

I really hope it doesn't happen man because I feel like it will ruin the natural eco-system of the Japanese Wrestling scene.

The last thing we need is another country that is producing FACTORY wrestling.

It reminds me of Microsoft's attempts to introduce Xbox to the Japanese market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom