January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm curious to know if the TV show will be a Battlemen type of highlight show or something with full length matches

Stardom has been somewhat of a feeder promotion for WWE so I'm sure there are people there who are bummed

mjgrin.png

Watching the new season of Total Divas..This stuff is so bad it's great..

Corey Graves is on Kevin Dunn's level of scumbag..

Watching my #1 pick Naomi slip into a mermaid costume is GOAT..

Sonya went for Ronald Rowsey's neck and then got butthurt cause Rondo clapped back..

Nia been a straight ******* to everyone for 3 episodes in a row..

Carmella is the whiniest woman on the roster..Plus her face is super weird to look at..

Do you have an oral fixation?

"I want to drink her bath water"
"I want to suck a fart from her butt"
"I want to eat dat snatch"

All of your sexual motivations revolve around using your mouth.

Be careful out here man

*WorsT
*Body Slam
Do you have a minding yo own business problem? Or am I just being "emotional". Who doesnt like dome, sloppy toppy, rolly bop, ECT. Never did I say I was suck the fart out her butt #NTEXTREMES. Oh yeah
source (1).gif

Do you have a minding yo own business problem? Or am I just being "emotional". Who doesnt like dome, sloppy toppy, rolly bop, ECT. Never did I say I was suck the fart out her butt #NTEXTREMES. Oh yeah
source (1).gif

I asked YOU if YOU had an oral fixation and then YOU responded with, "Who doesn't like sloppy top."

I will give you a chance to clean that statement up before everyone wakes up and witnesses you mishap.

I asked YOU if YOU had an oral fixation and then YOU responded with, "Who doesn't like sloppy top."

I will give you a chance to clean that statement up before everyone wakes up and witnesses you mishap.
So a women's snapper not sloppy wet juicy? Stop messing with these dry birds b. You one of those I don't eat snapper dudes ain't you? Your not smashing.

3-0 AEW.

Don't even have to wait for the ratings. Allin is going to be a great main eventer next decade. Excellent theme/enterence/character. If you still prefer the Minor League WWE...yikes.

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 44
Damn, I just noticed SC kid SC kid has been M.I.A.

Maybe he got turned off by the piss-poor WWE Main Roster product and he came to the realization that Sasha wasn't going to be featured as much as he hoped.

I don't even know why yall let him get fake attached to the Main Roster in the first place, his fandom was doomed from the start.

I'm wondering how Bischoff plans to turn Smackdown around when it was Kev Sullivan doing the dirty work in his prime (96/7)...Prichard and Hayes gonna be doing the dirty work this time lol?

Wrote this July 9. He lasted 93/4 days :rofl:

Bischoff was a hack who is lucky McMahon never turned Hulk. He can stay the hell away from AEW thank you very much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom