January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
marikomorose marikomorose did you take @dcallamerican 's Survey. IT's a NTWT Rite of Passage

NTWT Survey
IT's a NTWT Rite of Passage

“Hey what got u into wrestling?"
my grandparents didn't have cable. and SD wasn't on cable

"Who are your favorites right now?"
daniel bryan, okada, & banks

"Do you watch NJPW?"
sporadically. thankfully njpw world isn't available in my region. i'm already close to watching what i consider "too much wrestling."

"Who's your favorite masked wrestler?"
rey mysterio. c'mon dude

"What is your favorite Jushin Thunder Liger match?"
i can't really give an honest to this

"Do you like firepro wrestling? You HAVE to get it man"
idk what this is.

"On NT & NTWT they don't listen man. I have tried to force them to like what I like."

"Do you have New Japan World or UFC Fight Pass? You should get it and pm me your password so I can log on and watch matches and figths."
I don't.

"Short wrestlers can't be champions. Who is your favorite small guy?"
... Daniel Bryan in recent years. Eddie Guerrero prior to that.

"Make sure to follow me on Operation Sports so you can follow my edits. You will follow right?"
I won't make any promises, but if I come across it and like it then I'll share it.

"Make sure you burn your chicken to a crisp, guys on NT not cooking their's long enough."
I haven't eaten chicken or any other meat in about 3yrs.

"Be sure to check out my NBA 2k20 edits too. They are so REALISTIC man. Do you play with the shot meter ON? Turn it off man that's for cheezers."
I haven't played 2k since the one w/ MJ on the cover. I like story driven 3rd person pov games.

[/QUOTE]
Yo chill lmao
insta-3.gif

Pull up BA
[

Jericho vs. Allin 1997.

damn im rusty

uhhhhh

marikomorose marikomorose

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE 4 WRESTLERS OF ALL TIME?

HBK, Eddie Guerrero, Daniel Bryan... John Cena. Jesus Christ u couldn't ask for 10? This one was hard. HBK & EG are definitely top 2 though.

HOW MANY PODCAST A WEEK DO YOU LISTEN TO?

FAVORITE WRESTLING VIDEO GAME? AND WAS IT IN CHINEESE??
Idk, It has to be either "Here Comes the Pain" or "SD vs Raw 06"

THOUGHTS ON ASUKA USING THE GREAT MUTAS GREEN MIST?
I honestly thought that Tajiri's thing until recently, but yeah Asuka's a goat. I love it.

HOW YOU LIKE YOUR BBQ? WELL DONE? BURNT?? HOCKEY PUCK??
I don't eat meat & pork was the 1st thing to go. I read a story about pig playing dead to save a farmer and decided to stop eating right then and there. Plus, I stayed on a farm and the pigs that ppl tend to are just gross.

Starting up AEW and NXT. Only saw Lucha Bros vs Perry Jr and the guy that makes Drake Maverick look like Apollo Crews originally. Liked seeing them get their asses kicked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom