January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s everyone’s opinion on the Lucha Bros?
I never want to see Marko Stunt in a ring again. It’s like watching Zach Gowen. He should be on commentary, doing motion capture for WWE games, or helping set up the ring.

I really like the matches I've seen the Lucha Bros put on. I watched them here and there over the years and appreciated what they could do, but I wouldn't have called myself a fan. The crowd reaction they get live is insane. I've seen dudes that I fully believe think they're in some kind of Cero Miedo gang lol. Their match with the Bucks at Double Or Nothing is probably the best match I've ever seen in person.

As for Marko, not a fan. I get why he had to be in there last night, but I truly have no idea where they plan on going with him being anything other than a manager/valet/mascot for Perry & Luchasaurus.

Good tag match. The best I’ve seen Sweeper Kenneth look in a long time.
giphy.gif

You’re welcome

This Garza dude was looking like a in-shape Mexican Disco Inferno before he tore his pants off midway through this match :rofl: nice squash for Tomato

They had a Sway sammich that night
843afdf22032fa262de66b6cac085b730e2ee008r1-540-304_hq.gif

What’s everyone’s opinion on the Lucha Bros?
Really miss LU I wish it was still on NETFLIX or hope they bring it bac k on there. Didnt see season 3

Penta is the dude fenix is okay IMO together they really balance each other out as a team.
Scorpio Sky wrestling in his socks:rofl: good match though I was somewhat expecting Best Friends to win

This LAX theme is nice

Been a fan of Pentagon for years. Fenix is cool, both had a lot of good stuff in LU.
All of this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom