January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor (4).gif

:nthat:
Fail that didnt even hurt the Big D. Nak bum *** is laid out :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

lmaooo who was I referring to with this, Jackson Andrews?

Dunne vs Priest was :smokin :smokin thought Priest was 6'8" instead of 6'5". AEW and NXT both entertained this week, as did NWA. I really am fine with those making up most of my wrestling viewing going forward. Still need to backtrack a couple Impact matches from 2 weeks ago though.

Fail that didnt even hurt the Big D. Nak bum *** is laid out :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just know that the BIg D will be in pain tomorrow after getting beat and doubled teamed.
Rusev prefers to be kuhk when he could be a world champ anywhere else. Mans got no pride.
I unlawfully respect that great piece of getting around censorship that u've provided.

i did see that they had a little back stage segment with UE and dream being laid out definitely need more of that outside the ring stuff from nxt

That's pretty much the only minor complaint I have with NXT, but they've done a good job gradually injecting those segments. It also helps that if somebody isn't wrestling that week, they'll show some type of vignette/promo (Bianca and Finn had one)

say what u want, she should've got the belt in 2014 this:

is legendary

When she started spazzing out dumping drinks on herself and beating up timekeepers, that was her best shot as a second title reign. She was the most interesting woman at the time cause you wanted to see what she would do the following week, but that gimmick came at a bad time during Paige's reign, and once Paige beat her, that gimmick just faded away and that was it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom