December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

1603760437422.gif

The video clearly shows the dogs where put in a situation where they can't escape and was made for someone's sick amusement. That's not what the thread is about

Like I said, Stop lying so much.

Don't sit here and say you weren't in the vocal minority about getting the post removed.

Keep playing dumb.

Evidence is right here.

Last edited:
Peep Game Peep Game
noblekane noblekane
ihust1e ihust1e
Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
@ITO
degenerate423 degenerate423
Case Case
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
JCMojica24 JCMojica24
tramericanjr tramericanjr
rwfanatic rwfanatic

Nitro: 12/18/95

Singles Match
Eddie Guerrero vs. Ric Flair
Eddie Guerrero with the “Jobber Entrance” for the second straight week. He held his own during this match. Once again, Heel Commentator Heenan singing the praises of Eddie Guerrero. “Everywhere I go, in the airports, people are talking about Eddie Guerrero.” Flair bruised the HELL out of his chest with those chops. SOlid showing here by Eddie Guerrero.

Horsemen Promo vs. Sullivan
Sullivan seemed pissed @ Pillman. Flair didn’t want any problems but AA let it be known that looking for Pillman means you are looking for the rest of us. FLair was in a weird spot here, wasn’t sure if he wanted to suck up to Sullivan to keep peace or side with AA.

Singles Match
Marcus Alexander Bagwell (w/Scotty Riggs) vs. Lex Luger (w/Jimmy Hart)
BUFF Bagwell looked smalled compared to Luger. :lol: @ Bischoff letting us know how much time Bagwell spent in the gym. Also funny that Mongo didn’t know, or played dumb about Luger’s strategy of leaving the ring to calm down Bagwell’s Momentum.

Singles Match
Sting vs. Earl Robert Eaton (w/Jeeves)

Sting Gear was on point here man. ALso, it seems like he was really feeling himself during this match. Not suspecting Foul Play but he seemed to be very elevated.

WCW World Heavyweight Title Match
Randy Savage (c) vs. The Giant (w/Jimmy Hart & The Taskmaster)

Man, this is one of the best matches we have seen so far. Giant showing off the Aerial moves he was practicing in the PowerPlant and Savage fighting off the big Stinky Giant. That Pin Escape by the Giant where he threw Savage up off him was vicious. Savage evading the Suplex to the outside was smooth as hell. Beautiful camera angle of the Savage Elbow Drop. Everything about this match was #HighQuality. I wasn’t mad about the run-in because it made sense with the storyline. Hogan wanted to be the man that beat Savage.

Hogan: This man went WILD with the chairshots. Mongo and Fridge definitely got in the way and I was dying when Hogan called MOngo, “Steve Michaels.” :rofl:

Crowd was into this entire segment. Great segment overall.

Very good episode of Nitro.

how is matt riddle supposed to be taken seriously if hes dressed in the ring like one of lars sullivans co stars?

Back
Top Bottom