January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Have you ever heard of the game Dirty Challenger-Muscle Man?

Came out in japan. Looks somewhat similar to Saturday night slam Masters
That is of the Ultimate Muscle series. I have heard of the game, YES.

I have not played the game.

Why are you interested in all of these Japanese wrestling games all of a sudden?

I might check out the Liger match eventually but you are out of your mind if you think I want to watch another 37 minute Okada/SANADA match. What else is there left to say?

05ABA433-A69D-4E53-9A87-327DC925EADB.jpeg

1571246992669.png

I am simply responding to this idea of Sasha = Charlotte.

Charlotte's athletic ratings ALONE would cause her to be rated higher than the rest of those girls.

Sasha is NOT on Charlotte's level.

I love Sasha/Bayley, I don't give ANY damns about Charlotte/Becky.

But Sasha is NOT on Charlotte's level and it isn't close.
charlotte is a genetic treasure w/ no a$s, but i like sasha's matches better. same w/ asuka. i think their best matches are better than charlotte's best matches. just more entertaining to me. It like EG and Benoit. Yeah Benoit is a slightly better wrestler, but I'd rather watch Eddie.
Don't plan on watching anytime soon

tenor.gif
i'm just gonna lol the angst away.

RE: Sasha vs. Charlotte

But when rating athletes on a wrestling game, you HAVE to take into consideration placement on the card and not simply base it off Kayfabe skill-sets. If we did that, Giant wrestlers should never be defeated. Charlotte has consistently been at the TOP of the division since Day 1; sure a SMALL part of that is due to favoritism but most of that is because she is that damn good.

Sasha isn't on her level man.

Again, this is coming from someone that doesn't need to watch another second of Charlotte Flair EVER again, in ANY form.

RE: Sasha vs. Charlotte

But when rating athletes on a wrestling game, you HAVE to take into consideration placement on the card and not simply base it off Kayfabe skill-sets.
then what in the entire F*CK has zelina done to get an 83!??! SHE'S HAS THE SAME RATING AS SHANYA BASZLER!!! :rofl: Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison why did share those rating? Oh. My. God. This has to be damn troll. It has to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom