January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth 92

1571249809292.gif

Yo #PullUp

also, physically none of the women that i can think of is charlotte's level. i just don't think he's the best as far as matches go, and like 60% of current can be attributed to favoritism. charlotte is great, but wwe is forcing a historical figure on us w/ the constant state patting w/ her. most of her run just doesn't feel organic to me.

If Charlotte didn't have the Flair name, it's possible she would not have even gotten past Shimmer-style shows. Pretty much feel about he the same as I felt about Sheamus and Del Rio at certain points, a very good wrestler I have no interest in seeing.

:lol:

@Case D deleted JCMojica24 JCMojica24 danger style danger style

danger style danger style Can I get an unbiased/SERIOUS review of the Liger/Suzuki and SANADA/Okada matches? What did you think?

Build up to Liger-Suzuki was great and the video they showed before the match was really good too. Enjoyed the match very much I just don’t get why he came out as Kishin Liger after he had done previously. To me that’s final form Liger and we got Battle Liger instead. Really didn’t like that move.
Besides that I thought the match was very solid and my second favorite of the night.

I haven’t watched Okada-SANADA yet so no comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom