ODD QUESTION.....Did anyone cop these on release day?

Air Jordan III - White/Dark Mocha -

15a.gif
SEPT 15 2001.... :\
ohwell.gif

This thread is stupid

Need Videogames?

Mochas... I didn't, but my mom bought my little brother a pair off the sales rack
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

I almost did, because I thought from far away they looked like White/Cements :lol:
laugh.gif

Glad I passed.

man i wish i did, i wasnt into J's back then tho... whats wrong with sept 15, 01?
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Thats it exactly....^^^

that week was a blur.... I can't remember anything other the events of 9/11...the whole world was spun out of control.
This thread is stupid

Need Videogames?

i copped thous at the nike outlet for i think 75.00 back then

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Detroit Pistons​

I didn't really like them back then. I was too busy saving for the Black/Red XIs that I didn't get.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

I didnt like the color so no...9/11 was an inside job :rolleyes
eyes.gif
|I
tired.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

ohh after sept 11th... yeah a lot of people probably forgot... THANKS FOR PUTTING THE ANSWER IN YOUR ORIGINAL POST NOW! lol jks
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

yea, I always wondered about this too.

There were a lot of people at my school that came in talking about the 3's as a late school shoe, but then there were people like me that thought they were too plain and didn't want a white/brown shoe.

9/11 came and I was thinking about saving all my money incase something happened. I KNOW that's not what kept everyone else at school from getting them, but that monday only 1 person had them.

By time the black/blue 1's and grey/silver 1's came out that October though, most of the Mocha 3's were gone in the popular sizes though.
"See is what you can do, C is what you can't be"- C Money
AIM- C Money my name/CRR Shop
TE NNESSEE TITANS
Vince Breaking The Curse For Eddie​

^^ wow it kinda took me long to get that one ahaha

i kinda liked mochas but i regret not getting them. need some brown gear nawmean.
TVunit to the maxxx
BIGBEN7
DAMN!

Back
Top Bottom