Oden out for season?

what the deuce?

thats gotta be a 1st right? when the #1 overall pick dosent even play his rookie season?
Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

don't think i don't know what you're doing, portland.....

...tanking the season to get oj mayo, too! :smh:
smh.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
LOVEYOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

No.

David Robinson did not play his rookie season and he was a 1st pick.

The curse of the "Sam Bowie" pick continues...

^^^ Not due to injury though. He had military obligations.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
KEVIN / & JEFF/ & Wally / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

i am SOOOO glad we got Kevin

Not to say Oden is a flop, but I wanted Durant all along especially with our lil Oklahoma issue

Having a rookie out due to an injury like this is not how we want to approach trying to get things resolved in Seattle

Mayor Nichols requested a million dollars on next years budget for legal fees to fight Clay Clay and also has solicited the help of Slade Gordon who is why the Mariners are still here

Oden is a stud, but thank god we didn't get stuck with him :wink:
wink.gif

Team Pacific Northwest

Two thoughts; First The UW Huskies are better than you think and if you are not disgusted by the Ozone Music Awards then you are whats wrong with Hip Hop​

and the curse continues
1.Walton
2.Bowie
3.Oden

what's in the water in Portland that destroys guys knees at an early age?
Team Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
Mayor Nichols requested a million dollars on next years budget for legal fees to fight Clay Clay and also has solicited the help of Slade Gordon who is why the Mariners are still here
:wow:
eek.gif
LOVEYOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

I was just gonna ask what was Slade Gordons involvement gonan be about. I caught part of Groz and Gas sayin somethin about it last night
Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

He was instrumental in bringing the M's here to begin with, and fought hard for Safeco field and at one time apparently even suing MLB

Team Pacific Northwest

Two thoughts; First The UW Huskies are better than you think and if you are not disgusted by the Ozone Music Awards then you are whats wrong with Hip Hop​

Slade is the best person to have on your side when fighting for this stuff. Sonics aren't going anywhere.
KEVIN / & JEFF/ & Wally / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

agreed

Team Pacific Northwest

but this is the 1st time a #1 overall pick will miss a season due to injury right?
This broad sauced the hell out of me​

Did you hear todays Clay clay press conference?

"It is time to engage"

Team Pacific Northwest

^^^ Did you hear Mayor Nickels' response? He's not even choosing his words carefully anymore. He straight up called Bennett out as a liar and made it very clear he will fight this to the bitter end, along with the city. It's also good to know that Brian (I think that's his name) from Save Our Sonics, and his bitter foe Chris Van Dyk, are now basically on the same page in terms of a revamp of the entire Seattle Center that would include a new arena. That way they could pass it off as a project for the public good. The city is set to start selling areas for real estate developments which would make millions for an arena inclusion.

Clay Bennett is in way over his head. He's attacking an ironclad lease agreement that legally i don't believe can be up for arbitration. He's also going to be draining city tax dollars because of it and that is not going to go over well with residents or the city council.

^^^^dmbrhs

Exactly what I took from todays info.

Nice to see Nichols grow a pair, nice to hear that Clay Clay has had numerous offers from locals to buy the team, and more stadium propositions than we are aware of. Man I hope the Center works out, there just is NO better location.

I want Nichols to just kick Clay in his shriveled Okie nuts.

Time to engage my, ugly hairy tush, it's time to throw punches.

Team Pacific Northwest

didn't the muckleshoot tribe offer land for a new arena? I dont think sonics fans are going to want to trek to Auburn to go to games...
TeamMUFC​
ROONEY #10​
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

^better than going to Oklahoma City

Team Pacific Northwest

well of course. thats a given. who in their right mind would want to go to Oklahoma regardless.
TeamMUFC​
ROONEY #10​
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

for as much as I'd like to see the south end upgraded by the building of a stadium and all that comes with that, somethin IN Seattle would make the most sense

is it true that Mukleshoot offered a $450 million dollar deal?
This broad sauced the hell out of me​

They offered the land for free. The arena will cost around $450 million.

Back
Top Bottom