OD'ing on PDA in NYC vol. GET A ROOM

Everything is NYC is getting OD.
smh.gif

i remember 2 summers ago, after an Orioles game walking through Baltimore Harbor a girl on the bench and her boyfriend on one knee licking her sweaty, crustytoes. Mind you it was probably 90+ degrees out and she be walking around in her stank sandals all day
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CotYouLookn

i remember 2 summers ago, after an Orioles game walking through Baltimore Harbor a girl on the bench and her boyfriend on one knee licking her sweaty, crusty toes. Mind you it was probably 90+ degrees out and she be walking around in her stank sandals all day
sick.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
if true...

Eh...I'm not even sweating that....more crazy to me is how all the young'n's are evolving faster...I know little nukkas that are getting topped offalready and they like 11. I know when I was 11 I was trying to get my handle and jump shot right...
smh.gif
Little nukkas is talking about how they smashed thisjoint and smacked this nukka. Is.h is crazy.

Originally Posted by CotYouLookn

i remember 2 summers ago, after an Orioles game walking through Baltimore Harbor a girl on the bench and her boyfriend on one knee licking her sweaty, crusty toes. Mind you it was probably 90+ degrees out and she be walking around in her stank sandals all day
sick.gif

God Jesus.
eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

That's that good ol' Toe Jam Smoothie Joint. Gotta try it!

No.

heh.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by FaMs

This public display of affection @%%% is getting out of pocket in NYC...especially at school,. I'm not talking hand holding and light pecks on the cheek.
These mutha****as be third base'ing it in the hallways and lounges, I hate to pull the race card but in NYC Hispanics are the worst...damn near making babies in the hallways.
on the train....I mean there's nothing wrong with a little affection but, really c'mon save some of that for the bedroom....super toungue and hands up shirts and sitting on lap make out sessions are NO WHERE NEAR COOL. especially for 20mins at times...I know my NYC'ers see this phenomenon that I speak of too.
mad.gif
sick.gif

...you think you doing it, but you ain't really doing it.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah man, we're rather affectionate people.
smokin.gif

I remember in High School, during a sold out screening of the Sixth Sense, I was checking a chicks temperature in a packed theater
grin.gif
. Those were the days, when I didn't give a **@#.

Now I give myself a facepalm thinking about that moment.....
eyes.gif
smokin.gif

...smh again today, it's called the "L" train for so many reason. That same big eared, little head ninja with big feet did agian today.
Oh, then this fat +$% couple on was taking pics kissing, now that cool that's some quality PDA
pimp.gif

...not that undying flame, stare in each other eyes and cry corny $%%+ like this wierdo kid
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Seen 2 kids making out on the crowded !%% E train the other day for like a good 5 stops. Couldnt have been older than 14
smh.gif

It is gross. I hate when people hold hands like red rover while I am busy trying to maneuver my way around them.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Seen 2 kids making out on the crowded !%% E train the other day for like a good 5 stops. Couldnt have been older than 14
smh.gif

I feel you fam. I see the same thing on the E train. These little kids need to get it together and realize they're in public. $$!+ is definitely not cool.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

indifferent.gif

Pics?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

someone's not smashing...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SnkrFrk wrote:
someone's not smashing...
That's not even the case...I'm grown, I'm not spending 20mins exchanging salava and goo goo eyes in the name of love...
It just looks like the couple is trying too hard and not fufilled mentally just physically..and if that's the case and it's just physical, I don't kiss J.O.'s

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Calm down grown man.
You're typing words worgn.

LOL, I think little folks do this outside because they don't want their mommies to see their wittle girlfwiends/boyfwiends..

This public display of affection ##$# is getting out of pocket in NYC...especially at school,. I'm not talking hand holding and light pecks on the cheek.
These mofos be third base'ing it in the hallways and lounges, I hate to pull the race card but in NYC Hispanics are the worst...damn near making babies in the hallways.
on the train....I mean there's nothing wrong with a little affection but, really c'mon save some of that for the bedroom....super toungue and hands up shirts and sitting on lap make out sessions are NO WHERE NEAR COOL. especially for 20mins at times...I know my NYC'ers see this phenomenon that I speak of too.
mad.gif
sick.gif

...you think you doing it, but you ain't really doing it.
indifferent.gif
omg so *** true

Back
Top Bottom