OD'ing on PDA in NYC vol. GET A ROOM

fams

Banned
This public display of affection ##$# is getting out of pocket in NYC...especially at school,. I'm not talking hand holding and light pecks on thecheek.
These mofos be third base'ing it in the hallways and lounges, I hate to pull the race card but in NYC Hispanics are the worst...damn near making babies inthe hallways.
on the train....I mean there's nothing wrong with a little affection but, really c'mon save some of that for the bedroom....super toungue and hands upshirts and sitting on lap make out sessions are NO WHERE NEAR COOL. especially for 20mins at times...I know my NYC'ers see this phenomenon that I speak oftoo.
mad.gif
sick.gif

...you think you doing it, but you ain't really doing it.
indifferent.gif

SnkrFrk wrote:
someone's not smashing...
That's not even the case...I'm grown, I'm not spending 20mins exchanging salava and goo goo eyes in the name of love...
It just looks like the couple is trying too hard and not fufilled mentally just physically..and if that's the case and it's just physical, I don'tkiss J.O.'s

Yea it be od sometimes...but honestly I see more white people in ny doin it more than others....especially on the L train...ridiculous and on there its notrestricted to hetero couples...

FAMS EDIT THE PROFANITY OUT OF YOUR POST, CUZ CUZ OR YOU WILL GARNER A "BAN" STATUS, YAHDIG ?

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Yea it be od sometimes...but honestly I see more white people in ny doin it more than others....especially on the L train...ridiculous and on there its not restricted to hetero couples...

I live in Williamsburg so I know what you mean from Union Square to Bedford after school
mad.gif
, this couple never catch the train this doofy kid just cries and stare at herface for like 10-15mins...and she has this look on her face like she's embarrassed that he's that deep in public...I swear I wanna this kid to fall offthe platform and die, take her home and smash b, no one cares how much you love her....cause if I catch her solo dolo, you gonna see how much she really lovesyou
pimp.gif
....effin bummy $+! simp

Damn he so mad he willing to get sniped over it
roll.gif
you might want the editthe second word in the second sentence.
nerd.gif

I hate seeing people kiss on tv much less in public, its like they always make unnecessary smacking noises.

Originally Posted by FaMs

This public display of affection @%%% is getting out of pocket in NYC...especially at school,. I'm not talking hand holding and light pecks on the cheek.
These mutha****as be third base'ing it in the hallways and lounges, I hate to pull the race card but in NYC Hispanics are the worst...damn near making babies in the hallways.
on the train....I mean there's nothing wrong with a little affection but, really c'mon save some of that for the bedroom....super toungue and hands up shirts and sitting on lap make out sessions are NO WHERE NEAR COOL. especially for 20mins at times...I know my NYC'ers see this phenomenon that I speak of too.
mad.gif
sick.gif

...you think you doing it, but you ain't really doing it.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah man, we're rather affectionate people.

lol i thought me and my boys was the only 1's that noticed this madness especially by queens center mall and bushwick side smh

If any one rides the train or goes to school in NYC...tell me this doesn't look out of place on the train during rush hour...
don't get me wrong, in the privacy of my home...my shorties get this treatment....but not in public and definantely not to this degree...PDA kisses are1min tops then business as usual
pimp.gif

2regmtk.jpg

thats a scene on the MTA every M-F between the hours of 2:30-6:00 Pm...I mean I dont knock what they do but they over due it some times

Back
Top Bottom