Of all the major fast food chains, which is the worst one to WORK at?

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
Thankfully, I'm not looking for that kind of work.

On topic, every time I go into a Taco Bell, the coworkers look like poster children for FML. They don't give a damn about how they present themselves or the store. I really don't care until it affects my food, which in some odd way, I felt it did today. I watched them **%$! and moan as they put all the ingredients together, along with the tomatoes I said I didn't want. Dude brings my bag to me & I ask if there are any tomatoes. Son says "no" knowing damn well they are in there. Needless to say it was replaced.

White Castle folks are always cheery.

Wendys people be frustrated. Some chick got caught in the drive thru door and started thrashing around. When she got free she gave me the
indifferent.gif

And said "woow I got caught in the drive thru it ain't that serious."

she did it again the next week.
laugh.gif

Easily Del Taco or Taco Bell.

Dealing with drunk and high idiots at 3-4 in the morning has got to get old.

The ones that pay 2$ Those people be so depressed, angry, and vindictive about the whole thing. 

Checkers employees HANDS DOWN.

majority of checkers i been too in the hood, so you know what shenanigans go down in the hood
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

any fast food chain that's open 24 hours. or anyone that works at mcdonald's since that's the epitome of a sh*tty job regardless of whether or not it's true.

Originally Posted by air max 87

majority of checkers i been too in the hood, so you know what shenanigans go down in the hood
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I agree. Checkers in the hood areas are horrible. I always have to ask them to make me some fresh fries because they stay putting them in the bag with no gloves on. Or to make sure the burger is well done. I had to stop eating Checkers. I can't deal with pink burgers.

Ive been going a bit crazy with the burritos from taco bell lately i need to chill. No telling who's making your food..

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I remember I went to a McDonalds in the hood and ordered a strawberryshake..the lady said that it ran out and that she topped it off withvanilla. Tell me why the whole thing was vanilla
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I was hot.

I would imagine Chic-Fil-A because their employees are always so cheery and polite and sometimes it looks so forced. They probably have to smile all day and I would imagine your cheeks (face) would get mad tired from all the smiling. Management is probably mad strict about their cheer policy and if you let that smile go for a second, you'll prolly get fired.

burger king...how the hell i gotta wait for my food EVERYTIME yet there is not any cars infront of me!

they all look like high school drop outs...even the managers.

Originally Posted by eight2one

burger king...how the hell i gotta wait for my food EVERYTIME yet there is not any cars infront of me!

they all look like high school drop outs...even the managers.

its because they are.

Back
Top Bottom