Off the Chart Inequality in the US wealth distribution - video inside

8432735437_9e4368bfb1_o.jpg

In 1985 the difference in salary between whites and blacks was around 20000 now it's about a 94k difference. Karl Marx conflict theory explains class inequality stemming from racial discrimination and it hasn't gone away. The capitalist system America works great on paper but in actual use it is keeping the poor poor and the rich are getting richer. Nothing new here. Now if you can give me a reasonable theory in fixing this you'd have my attention.

We really quoting Marxism philosophy on NT? :lol:

For a place with a fascination for high priced

Footwear & luxury/performance cars we sure

Love to bash da well to do....

LOLOLOL

Newsflash

you not one of them

Heh, whateva makes u sleep at night princess.

Cat like me knows i aint missing any meals :pimp:

And hating on people who got more is vagina

Secretion tendencies.

u know everyone on NT arent well to do. :lol:

NT should be known for all the knowledge we carry bruh!

u know everyone on NT arent well to do. :lol:

NT should be known for all the knowledge we carry bruh!

To me NT is middle class an upper middle class. Then students with no real responsibilities yet

Then again what is middle class these days?

In 1985 the difference in salary between whites and blacks was around 20000 now it's about a 94k difference. Karl Marx conflict theory explains class inequality stemming from racial discrimination and it hasn't gone away. The capitalist system America works great on paper but in actual use it is keeping the poor poor and the rich are getting richer. Nothing new here. Now if you can give me a reasonable theory in fixing this you'd have my attention.

I forgot Karl Marx had the idea of supressing rights since you're being forced to redistribute your property. You also have the labor value, an engineer should earn more than someone who is cooking food. Eventually it leads into economic calculation problems, which ultimately shows that his ideas couldn't work. If you have the most knowledgeable economists such as Keynes, Friedman, and Hayek stating that it can work on paper it will.

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity
What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation

The only thing is people are low key lazy, have a lot of blame somebody tendencies, and make bad decisions but complain when they are stuck being normal which isn't necessarily a bad thing. You just won't live that super fantastic life (moreso talking material things if thats what your into) depending on what that means to you but you can still be okay.

I forgot Karl Marx had the idea of supressing rights since you're being forced to redistribute your property. You also have the labor value, an engineer should earn more than someone who is cooking food. Eventually it leads into economic calculation problems, which ultimately shows that his ideas couldn't work. If you have the most knowledgeable economists such as Keynes, Friedman, and Hayek stating that it can work on paper it will.

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity
What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation
I agree with everything esp the last paragragh.

I think it's a coping mechanism cause some genuinely don't think they could ever be in that postion. This is great for us in that we too have an opportunity to get paid also. I don't know why people wouldn't like it like this.

Back
Top Bottom