Off the VEGAS next week...what are some must do's?

first time in LV since turning 21!
pimp.gif
what are some must dos!

Oh, and if you're looking to 'party', talk to the limo drivers. They'll get you anything you need.

going tomorrow.

only time i ever
pimp.gif
is in vegas

can't wait!

hit up bellagio buffet though.

hit up XS, even if you're not into the nightclub scene, hit up sapphire. pregame in the room before heading out anywhere, enjoy yourself. hit up the bunnyranch if you fail with the ladies

If its all guys get to the club early. Always pregame. Take some bottles for the room. I take a handle of jack and vodka you never know whats going to happen.

First stop definitely should be the liquor store. And hit up XS and the stratosphere observatory deck

oh yeah one thing I HIGHLY recommend,

Hit up the loung at the top of the Mandalay Bay. AMAZING VIEW. Believe me! It's outdoor too. F'n sick!

Vegas+View+from+Mandalay+Bay+3.JPG

my home town
smokin.gif

yes man go to the rio.
De Ja Vu for the strip club
Hit up the Blue Man Group for the show.

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

Whynn Wynn Buffet...trust me.
pimp.gif
I just got back from Vegas a week ago. Where you staying?

I'll just list a bunch of things:
-WYNN buffet is where its at. Bellagio is pretty good from what I heard. Spice Market buffet is overrated
-Pleasure Pit in Planet Hollywood
-Bellagio Fountain show is pretty cool
-Cirqie du Soliel show, youll be amazed. Pricey though
-Fashion Show Mall, North Outlets, South Outlets
-Old Vegas (downtown), I'd stay away from Fremont East, it looks really sketchy and I went during the day time.
-Grand Canyon day trip if you got time, well worth it imo

-Really just walk up and down the strip and explore every hotel. Treasure Island, Excalibur were pretty lame though
-Watchout for those dudes handing out call girl cards, if you take one, they will all start hounding you
laugh.gif
They are really annoying

Didn't go clubbing, but my friend said these are the spots he has been too and they have been really good:
-XS
-PURE
-TRYST

been there 4 times
-hit up tao and rum jungle,if you going with chicks let them do the talking, i never have paid a cover to get into any club if im there with chicks, trytao's washington apple shots
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-bellagio's fountain show and treasure island's pirate show are great to catch when drunk
-shopping is self explanatory lol just walk the strip
-ALWAYS predrink ALWAYS,that doesnt mean you gotta leave the hotel messed up...remember your in vegas so take a couple of shots in your room then take a coupleof beers for the walk..you can do that
-gambling=free booze, most play at the slots but if im looking to get drunk for really cheap i sit by a bar that has video poker or blackjack, you get yourdrinks faster,always tip you paying a fraction of the price for your drink...thats if you know how to play these games.
-oshea's is nice for beer pong when me and my girl went for new years we walked there at 2am played 7 games of beer pong and bounced,its a nice way to keepyourself steadily drunk and having fun,this was our winding down time
laugh.gif

-never been much of a buffet person, if you wanna eat at nice places check out new york new yorks lobby , rainforest cafe in MGM, and my favorite italian placeof all time maggiano's
little italy,its served family style and its amazing

Back
Top Bottom