Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

233E48B4-782C-436E-98EE-CDCA9AE8CDE1.jpeg

Can anyone help me with a LC on OW 90’s? I thought they were fake but now I don’t know. They look good once I got them in hand. Please PM me

The more and more I see these dip in price the easier it will be for me to wear my pair. At over a grand I wasn’t even thinking about it (whether that’s right or wrong) but now around 5-600 I can wear them easier if that makes sense.

The more and more I see these dip in price the easier it will be for me to wear my pair. At over a grand I wasn’t even thinking about it (whether that’s right or wrong) but now around 5-600 I can wear them easier if that makes sense.

Unless you wear between a size 4 - 6.5, other than that, where do you see these at $5-600? Most sizes I see are still over $800 - $1k

Unless you wear between a size 4 - 6.5, other than that, where do you see these at $5-600? Most sizes I see are still over $800 - $1k

Right !!! I don’t see these anywere at 500-600$ plz let us all know!! I am sure half of the people gere will buy them at that pricd lol

Don’t see those prices but if they drop I might just wear em. Kinda wanted to let em go now but feel like once I do they’ll go back up :lol:

Guys my mistake earlier. I saw stock x show lowest ask was like 630 or something. My size now 10.5 is around 800

These are gonna jump back up after the release. Don’t see them sitting below $800 for normal human sizes lol.

My pair is in the mail. Really love how these came out, def my favorite drop of 2018 so far.

I know what you mean. When I got my OW 97s, they were going for under 500, so it was a no brainer to wear them.

If they were worth what they’re going for now (900+), I definitely would have hesitated.

Back
Top Bottom