Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

This was my thinking, only I jumped the gun and bought from GOAT for $850. I should have waited but that’s life. My pair is nice and when the rain stops I’ll wear them

I kick myself because i saw a VNDS pair on GOAT last night in my size for $650. But my purchase was already made so that was that. It’ll even out because i won’t be buying any more releases for the rest of the summer.

I just didn’t want to put all my stock in hoping to cop later this month and it didn’t work out and prices started to rise.

Don't see any concrete confirmation on a Nike.com release date even though everyone stating 23 June ... See all these boutique stores set to sell and I wonder if thats where it will end

Last edited:
This isn't good...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180613-090604~2.png
    Screenshot_20180613-090604~2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
A BUNCH of unclaimed pairs. Especially since the names aren’t changing on the app anymore (unless they fixed it).

Chicago gets everything. No love for NYC.
Can't agree with this....A lot of the early access product allotments go to NYC, LA, Chicago...So many drops go there like the rest of the country isn't spending money. Philly RARELY gets this love and it's a major city too.

Woke up to my 750 bid accepted on StockX. I’m laughing at the guy who said his homie got 500 pairs and guys are going gaga over getting a connection. I think he’s trolling guys.

Price went back up with that map reveal
I really hate when j23app and others post the maps. They're not indicative of anything. I live in New York City and the only pair of shoes I've copped from a retail store in person were dog mountains a couple of weeks ago. Buying in-store has been more troublesome and annoying than buying online, in my experience.

Back
Top Bottom