Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Haha dope. Were you on a waitlist?
Never got any notification of a waitlist just an email today. Guessing unclaimed pairs.
B641A054-DC15-464B-970B-785364B02092.png

'cause if you're still holding that much hope in a raffle this late you're most likely going to be disappointed.

Screenshot_20180620-215450.jpg
I appreciate your concern but thanks but no thanks for the advice. I'll continue waiting it out.

I'd never put negative energy out there like that. I dont know until I know. When they tweet or post on ig that everyone has been emailed I'll let it go. Till then I'm going to hope for a w.

Edit*
That post comes from 7 hours ago. He's literally the only person that posted that he received an email. Notre hasnt provided an update on their ig or Twitter pages.

Last edited:
I appreciate your concern but thanks but no thanks for the advice. I'll continue waiting it out.

I'd never put negative energy out there like that. I dont know until I know. When they tweet or post on ig that everyone has been emailed I'll let it go. Till then I'm going to hope for a w.

Edit*
That post comes from 7 hours ago. He's literally the only person that posted that he received an email. Notre hasnt provided an update on their ig or Twitter pages.
it's less of me being concerned and more about you posting about the raffle like 5 times. they never send L mails btw, and usually don't tweet/post updates about winners being contacted either.

Back
Top Bottom