Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So sorry to hear that people are getting cancellations. Just got off the phone with a rep and their excuse was they're doing this to fight bots and pairs that were purchased suspiciously fast were cancelled. Guess each rep has a different story but whatever. Take it with a grain of salt. Crazy because all this really does is build more hype for the "official" release so they see it as a win win. Still hope to see these of some of yall's feet in the end.

if this is any vindication for missing out on countless pairs, ill take it...
IMG_2040.jpg

So far everything looks good
Snkrs says in progress
Nike app says preparing to ship
Still have pending charge on card

Showing up under “purchased” section of SNKRS, order still confirmed under Nike + app. If they cancel me now at 10:11pm, that’s just cruelty

On some real **** seems childish not to try and get free money when you or your loved ones got health issues, and I thought I was the crazy one :lol:
Pretty much. Nike is handing out free hundreds every other week, you can complain or try again next week. Eventually youre going to get free money. That you can use to buy the ones you missed out on last week.

Pretty much. Nike is handing out free hundreds every other week, you can complain or try again next week. Eventually youre going to get free money. That you can use to buy the ones you missed out on last week.
Yea it makes no sense.
Especially when said cats think they’re superior cuz they either choose not to resell or don’t know how to. Like mfer get with the program or shut up :lol:

One thing I have done in the past of orders I worried about was paying for overnight shipping. Rushed through this time and didn’t remember.

Like others have said, it’s out of our hands.
They either ship or don’t, no reason to consistently watch a screen that doesn’t move.

I always think about doing ON shipping, but for releases like this I just want to submit my order as fast as possible, since its FCFS.

PO

That guy was just messing with stockX.

stockX already admitted that they have a hard time collecting the 15% from people that don't ship.

Back
Top Bottom