Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

can't believe these are page 3 news already... nike is def doing there job of always having "the next shoe" ready... these should never be forgotten
was thinking about this too. kudos to nike's marketing team. this should not be an afterthought less than 2 months after it's release but alas, people have moved on to other off white releases, with presto being the most sought at this time.

B7F7051A-8C1F-4A43-80D7-49EB73240430.jpeg

Joints so far over its just straight sock when I walk on that inside half of the shoe hahaha. They should’ve put the Nike air tab there instead of the other side so you could see it

Why ur shoes so tight B what u about to go in the game. They more so meant to be worn lose. I doubt u need the ankle support for ur daily life.

B7F7051A-8C1F-4A43-80D7-49EB73240430.jpeg

Joints so far over its just straight sock when I walk on that inside half of the shoe hahaha. They should’ve put the Nike air tab there instead of the other side so you could see it
Bro are you in the process of turning into a werewolf? Dat leg hair

J/k

Dope shoes.
Why ur shoes so tight B what u about to go in the game. They more so meant to be worn lose. I doubt u need the ankle support for ur daily life.
They not tied tight his foot is growing/transformation.

Maybe he likes it snug? I personally tie all my 1s tight. Different strokes for different folks

can't believe these are page 3 news already... nike is def doing there job of always having "the next shoe" ready... these should never be forgotten

It has less to do with "the next shoe" and more to do with people moving on because its annoying af to attain and people don't want to pay resell for these.

Hey fellas could anyone pm me some detailed pics of your white aj1s. Wanna compare them to another pair. Would be much appreciated. Thank you.

yup nothing new

i gotta break my 7.5 out soon. keep my 7 on ice for trade bait down the line later on

Back
Top Bottom