Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

how are these 5's still in the $1k mark :sick:

these are nice and I liked them from the jump, but I was predicting the prices to be similar to TS6's at around $500
Buy 3 now, wait a month or 2, sell 2, you got yours for free.

OW don't drop much. Look at the UNC 1s, not nearly as popular, and I believe much higher production #s, still went from 1k to $1500.

OW don't drop much. Look at the UNC 1s, not nearly as popular, and I believe much higher production #s, still went from 1k to $1500.

sounds like a hassle for me personally lol. I remember UNC 1's went below to like $650-$800. But UNC 1's also didn't come in GS/TD sizes so probably more Men pairs than the 5's. I don't know the production numbers but the rumor number floating around for the OW 5's seems on par with most collabs such as Travis's

Got order confirm and shipping last night, before I even got shipping for my nc to chis.

I think the UNC 1s are way more popular. Atleast to me I like em alot better. I hit two of these 5s but see the price going down alot in the coming weeks months....I'm not reselling em going to use one pair for trade bait.

I'm rocking my retail pear but might do the buy 3 flip 2 if prices dip. Watching closely.

It worked for me with Travis 1s high, but that was another beast.

Yeah I’d assume just need a reason for why my order hasn’t shipped but Im not stressing too much
Mine are still in process too. I wouldn’t worry too much. I’ve had shoes be in process for almost a week before finally shipping. It’s rare but it does happen. Just like people in here saying that they haven’t gotten their NC to Chi 1s where mine shipped by 10 that evening and will arrive tomorrow. I have no idea why it takes them longer sometimes

You guys know why the prices on these are aren't likely to drop as much though right...

What time of year is it?

I don't know how much tax time will affect the prices on these but a lot of people have that tax refund in their pocket right now feeling real nice about their bank accounts and aren't desperate to flip these as quick to pay rent or whatever else.

You guys have to relax, it’s only been one day since they dropped. The price will dip this upcoming week when pairs start shipping and a lot of people start getting them in hands. Jordan 5s aren’t that popular anymore and these don’t look as good as the original Metallic 5s

You guys have to relax, it’s only been one day since they dropped. The price will dip this upcoming week when pairs start shipping and a lot of people start getting them in hands. Jordan 5s aren’t that popular anymore and these don’t look as good as the original Metallic 5s
Yeah I think these will drop like ts6s maybe not as much but definitely a few hundred.

been saying this, these dudes in here hype as hell lol wait till all shipped pairs reach at least

these will definitely dip like the TS 6s did. The 5s aren’t nearly as good looking of a shoe and the 6s are. Also believe it or not, Off White hype isn’t as crazy as it was when the 1s dropped. all of these drops have oversatured the collab. I’ve already seen prices under 900 on the Facebook selling groups

Yeah, prices should dip...this was the only shoe I had a chance on this weekend that I really wanted that wasn’t a Chicago exclusive. :lol:

All shoes dip in price when shipped out, but these arent falling down to TS6 pricing. These are much easier to wear than a green shoe.

lol you make it seem like the TS6 is like a obnoxious volt green or a grandmas couch green. It’s olive which is a very wearable green. But yeah I think the pocket is most people’s dislike for the TS6 as the OW5 with the holes.

Imo if these didn't release during asg, if it was like end of the month that these dropped then the resale prices won't be as high

There will be a dip when SNKRS pairs ship but they won’t be down for long. The all white and all black prestos dropped once the under cutters sold their SNKRS raffle pairs but then they slowly crept back up. I own the all white prestos and they were under 600 for a few weeks and they’re now at almost $700-800 for a DS pair depending on size

Long story short, if you want them, cop next weekend. If you’re a seller, either sell before Wednesday for a quick flip or hold for a few months then sell when stock dries up.

Doesn't the sales tax kill this nowadays?
Definitely impacts it. Realistic buy at $950, sell at 1550 or 1600, make $400 or so per. I'll prob try it.

Screenshot_20200217-084656.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200217-084851.png
    Screenshot_20200217-084851.png
    254.6 KB · Views: 373
As someone that didn’t like at first, wanted to cop and resell, missed out, and now wants them and is going to purchase for resale, let the undercutting begin >D

Back
Top Bottom