Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

oh lol I thought all those in your avatar is yours, then I remember you saying you went and paid resale for another pair. lol I'm like damn this dude has mad pairs

With all these SNKRS pairs reaching hands, hopefully someone will sell me a pair without having to give up my left kidney

Prices dipping and will fall like ts6s...those looking wait til 600 hundreds. Rumor is another batch going drop.

Very Interesting/Unique Shoe In Person. Certainly Not My Favorite OW Collab That I Can Tell (Don't Own Any Others) But Just Happy To Be Able To Finally Get Through On A Pair :pimp:
268868CC-E3A3-4464-85DD-1B13C188AAEB.jpeg

Man I’m really bummed I didn’t win the SNKRS draw on these. They look so effing cool. I need to quit this thread, it just depresses me. Thanks for nothing again, Nike.

Last edited:
600?? You’ll be waiting forever then, cause that ain’t ever happening. These are in no way comparable to the ts6. And there won’t be another batch “going drop”
Lol yeah ok. Take yo reselling a** on some where. You new to this shyyyt....i bet they do. I got pairs I'm keeping but I'm telling everybody to hold out just like I did when ts6s dropped from 900 after drop to what 500. It's only been 5 days and they already in 7s now. Give it a few weeks and weak hands will fold.

600?? You’ll be waiting forever then, cause that ain’t ever happening. These are in no way comparable to the ts6. And there won’t be another batch “going drop”
And Virgil said pairs for everybody, you really think that's it cmon now 😭😭😭 guranteed there's pairs that are now sitting in a warehouse ready to shock drop at sometime...smh

Last edited:
After looking at S Snkrhead13 posting it's easy to tell he's an angry basement dweller who posts hater type messages whenever he gets a chance 😂😂😂 you contribute nothing....

Lol yeah ok. Take yo reselling a** on some where. You new to this shyyyt....i bet they do. I got pairs I'm keeping but I'm telling everybody to hold out just like I did when ts6s dropped from 900 after drop to what 500. It's only been 5 days and they already in 7s now. Give it a few weeks and weak hands will fold.
All depends on size. Don’t know why the eff my size 9 is the highest. Was the same for Kaws 4. I can see 600’s for the bigger sizes over time. Just like how ts6 came wayyyyy down over a few months.

For me, only one I'm missing is bred 1s. I have royals, bc3s, Chicago, 72-10s, and concord's. All I want is Grails. I had the banned but sold them because the red was so dark, wish I'd kept them but the money paid for Coachella flights.

For me, only one I'm missing is bred 1s. I have royals, bc3s, Chicago, 72-10s, and concord's. All I want is Grails. I had the banned but sold them because the red was so dark, wish I'd kept them but the money paid for Coachella flights.
Seems kind of hypebeast to me. What do you define Grails? What's hyped?....some of my Grails are ones that fly under the radar....

1-5 that he played in. 11s. Concord's. And Collabs of those that look cool. Love 3s. Black cement and white cement. My fire reds from whenever and black cements from 2011 are turning yellow, look better and better every day.

Hypebeast? Of you say so, I'll wear it.

Last edited:

I agree, the big sizes will hit 500 range by next week

Back
Top Bottom