Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

All these $3 & $5 raffles are out of pocket!!! Wtf 🤦🏾‍♂️

I don't mind these charity raffles for a good cause. What I hate are these sneaker shops getting free publicity, not giving away pairs.....They benefit 100% without giving up a penny on the backs of their customers. They should put their money, where their mouth is like Xhibition is giving away 10 pairs for the charity raffle.

App is acting up but did i win???
506298F6-1602-4F2D-8D0C-E6EE92CC255E.jpeg

I wish we had stores in the Seattle area with the appropriate tier/status for in-store raffles like Concepts, UBIQ, etc. It seems like that’s one’s best chances at raffles.
As someone who lives VERY close to Ubiq Philadelphia and is ~1/80 on their raffles, I can tell you first hand that odds are NOT good there (my single W was on a boarderline GR that could have been purchased under retail from StockX). I’ve also seen a reseller in my building (usually has piles of packages in our lobby after big drops) coming in with a Ubiq bag on multiple major release days, and I know he knows the staff there. Could just be a coincidence but who knows.

Lapstone on the other hand is pretty good, I’ve hit on at least 6 in-store raffles there including these OW 5s. Had to pay resale for the Black ones so I’m pretty pumped!

Wow nvm apparently we did win but we had to actually check out the pair according the instagram. Thats lame as hell. I thought they were supposed to automatically charge your card and ship?? Sold out and took off the site now

I don't believe this. Full size run was on the site and you couldn't add to cart. Site then went dead and when the site came back up the 5s were removed.

Wow nvm apparently we did win but we had to actually check out the pair according the instagram. Thats lame as hell. I thought they were supposed to automatically charge your card and ship?? Sold out and took off the site now
You have a link? I couldnt find it on their Instagram and I got the notice as well but couldn't even add to cart on the website. I'll be pissed :lol:

Yeah, an hour ago i didnt have any confirmation i was in a raffle. As much as i hate nike raffles at least you know when youve lost

Back
Top Bottom