Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I'm on the fence at $350, but if they $190 I'll definitely shoot my shot.

Last edited:
Great news! $350 was like
eek.gif
mean.gif
Yes, wish you and everyone luck on securing them

[ATTACHMENT=13621]IMG_6141.JPG (99k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Clearly not 190.00. 350 retail. These joint are fire. Ppl hating on these just like the acronym prestos and we all know after they came out ppl loved them. Like mike rich always says " I gotta have em man". These and the vapormax are too fresh. They are pretty much the Chicago 1 with different material, funny how ppl can accept those shattered backboard but think these are trash smh. Please no one buy these like y'all saying so I can get my pair.

Clearly not 190.00. 350 retail. These joint are fire. Ppl hating on these just like the acronym prestos and we all know after they came out ppl loved them. Like mike rich always says " I gotta have em man". These and the vapormax are too fresh. They are pretty much the Chicago 1 with different material, funny how ppl can accept those shattered backboard but think these are trash smh. Please no one buy these like y'all saying so I can get my pair.

[ATTACHMENT=13621]IMG_6141.JPG (99k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

View media item 2434282

Like I said believe what you want to believe, 190 or 350 regardless they getting copped. I appreciate everybody sleeping on these brings me immense joy.

$350 doesn't seem too far-fetched of a price for these. Even though that box/label looks fake, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if these actually retailed for $350.Off-White is a premium luxury brand, look at the prices for their other clothing. $300 tees, $600 hoodies, $1200 and up jackets.

I won't even be attempting to get these myself, all hype to me. The regular chicago 1s are 1000x better than these will ever be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom