Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I thought Nike stopped giving out receipts
I don’t get any from Nike anymore
Something about it being wasteful and helping the environment

Did any of your Off White Jordan 4 Sail from Nike come with a physical receipt like this one ?

DE696646-1D06-4903-9DAE-FE7D44DEC1F8.jpeg
DE696646-1D06-4903-9DAE-FE7D44DEC1F8.jpeg

Haven’t received a receipt from Nike in a minute, but that receipt looks mad sus anyway. Font is way off and so is the spacing.

I think over the last year or so I’ve gotten a few orders with physical receipts but most without I’d say..

Did any of your Off White Jordan 4 Sail from Nike come with a physical receipt like this one ?

Did you personally receive that receipt or you buying from someone who told you they received that receipt? Asking because all my receipts from Nike in that specific format, the return shipping label (on the right side of the paper) is a sticker and the one you are showing looks like it's printed on regular paper. Just saying. Hope that helps.

Anyone have this on their off white jordan 4?

Attachments

• 9D9B9C1F-2D98-445E-A7DF-6AF4B21DB8A7.jpeg
    9D9B9C1F-2D98-445E-A7DF-6AF4B21DB8A7.jpeg
    203 KB · Views: 209
  • 15AA9B66-B351-4FA4-A93B-2E95E2F3D94C.jpeg
    15AA9B66-B351-4FA4-A93B-2E95E2F3D94C.jpeg
    248.1 KB · Views: 619
Need to vent a little...lol. You really get an idea of the class of people who are into J's when you try and sell on eBay. I was looking to move my pair of Off-white UNCs cause i don't wear them. I state in the ad I'd prefer an established, good feedback eBayer and who wins the bid? someone with 6 feedback score and emailing me harassing to ship the item the moment the auction ended.

I've been around eBay before and gotten screwed big time. I've seen it all. So I refunded the person's money cause there were too many red flags. Had a perfect feedback score of 100% out of 300 feedbacks and 12 years on eBay. . Person got pissed and left bad feedback. I almost would rather let my shoes rot in the closet than to sell on eBay.

i feel you on that...i havent had a bad experience yet selling on ebay but if the shoe is worth more than 700 im going to GOAT or stockx, let them collect their fees and just avoid the headaches altogether since ebay likes to side with the buyer 95% of the time even if their story is fabricated or they doing shady ****

Not true just dealt with eBay and had a issue with buyer not being there and the shoes not being able to deliver chatted with online support was able to get my money the next day.

Back
Top Bottom