Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

IMG_20180621_200333.jpg
No zip tie?

just tried buying on goat and got my order canceled so I thought my bank declined it but nope card isn't blocked.. tried buying again and it won't go through, has anyone had this issue?? it's bs cause by the time they reply they'll have gone up another $50-100

I’m going through that exact thing now, I got an email back from them saying it was abnormal spending patterns with them. I’ve bought several things and have a seller rating over 800 so my account should be good. They told me I needed to try using affirm or PayPal, but they won’t even let me use my credits to make a purchase for the entire amount. I think my buying Priveliges are locked.

First time posting here, but I paid resale for these this morning, it’s my birthday Sunday so I thought I would get these.
I did get the chicagos, blazers and af1 on the first drop so I guess it’s the universe balancing itself out.
Regardless, been lusting after these since I just missed the surprise drop. Can’t wait to get them.

Yeah, I think I paid $50 more than the lowest point, but now it’s $50 more than what I paid.

Back
Top Bottom