Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Sa
I’m going through that exact thing now, I got an email back from them saying it was abnormal spending patterns with them. I’ve bought several things and have a seller rating over 800 so my account should be good. They told me I needed to try using affirm or PayPal, but they won’t even let me use my credits to make a purchase for the entire amount. I think my buying Priveliges are locked.
I’m going through that exact thing now, I got an email back from them saying it was abnormal spending patterns with them. I’ve bought several things and have a seller rating over 800 so my account should be good. They told me I needed to try using affirm or PayPal, but they won’t even let me use my credits to make a purchase for the entire amount. I think my buying Priveliges are locked.

Same issue they told me to use affirm or PayPal. I’ve never bought anything but have 300 seller rating.

Same issue with GOAT they told me to use affirm or PayPal. I’ve never bought anything but have 300 seller rating.

Crossing my fingers tomorrow at 3am EST!!!

If you don't know the :emoji_cooking:, you gotta just :emoji_electric_plug: it in :lol::lol:

resell the hype, and buy what you like :nthat:

0786BDEC-6BD5-41EC-8ECE-A60BDAED3409.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom